CHAPTER 24: During Times At Sea

Deku's POV:

After I left Kacchan to rebuild our village. I went to cave island to do some snooping around for answers. Once there I saw a shadow coming towards the laberenth. When I followed it. There was three people that were on the ground above me. When I got close to them. I recognized them as part of the old crew that Shigaraki was in charge of.  As soon as they woke up I hid behind the closest pillar that held up the top of the cave. I followed them as they walked around. Once the guy with black hair and scars reads the crystal like Kacchan did. He fell to his knees.

"The only person I ever cared about is gone. He betrayed me and kicked me off the ship. All because he wanted power."

The girl with pigtails hugged him and said.

"Don't worry Dabi. I'm sure your father just messed with Shoto's mind while you were away. Isn't that right Twice?"

"Of course that's why he did what he did! Probably."

As they huddled together. I could see that the crystal floor starts to creep up Dabi's legs. So I rush over and move him out of the way.

"Hey watch out!!"

I screamed as I took his place.

As my body starts to get consumed by the crystal. I start to cry and bang on it. In Hope's that I can get free but to no avail.

"Dabi's your name right?"

"Uh y..yeah."

"If you ever see the blonde guy that took Shigaraki's place as captain. Could you please tell him that I'm sorry Kacchan but  I won't be coming home?"

"Wait do you mean to say that Bakugo took over and not Shoto!?"

I nodded my head yes as the crystal reaches my shoulders.

"Why did you save us kid!?"

"It's because I want to help others and become a hero better than All Might was."

Before I was covered completely. I noticed that there were three sea shells infrunt of me. One teardrop fell into each.