CHAPTER 17: Go With The Flow

Bakugo's POV:

I couldn't wait any longer. So I kissed Deku with all the passion I felt for him. As we made out. I felt his left hand go up my shirt.

"D..Deku I like you more then just a friend."

"I know Kacchan I heard what you said to that evil man with the blue hair."

"Tch!"

I look away from Deku because my cheeks start to feel warm like I'm blushing.

"Kacchan let's rest here for tonight. Then tomorrow we can go home okay."

"Yeah that sounds like a good idea for once."

Deku chuckles and I ask him.

"Hey Deku, do you remember when the pirates took us from our families ,and you were about to tell me something before you hit the water?"

"Yeah I remember."

"What was it you were going to say?"

"Well I was going to tell you how I felt about you."

I lay on my side facing away from Deku and smile softly. As I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I started to shiver in my sleep. Then all at once I start feeling warm like I'm wrapped in a fuzzy blanket. I woke up in the middle of the night to see that Deku is holding me close to keep me warm. So I turn around and cuddle with him in order to do the same for him. As I was about to close my eyes to fall back to sleep. Deku opened his and our gaze met. His green eyes sparkle in the moonlight shining in the cave. I was speechless. The next thing I know. We are making out again and Deku is on top of me.