CHAPTER 22: Icyhots Crew

Deku's POV:

As Kacchan swims away I start to follow him,  but then I decide that he probably doesn't want to see me right now. So I turn around to go back. Out of the corner of my eye. I saw a huge ship getting closer to Kacchan.  Even from a  mile away I can see Kacchan's fin. Not long after that I felt a slight current in the water. I looked to see that Kacchan wasn't moving in the net. I swam over as fast as I could.  That's when I noticed that it was the ship Kacchan use to be captain of.  From under the ship I could hear everything that was said.

"Oh lookey lookey what we cought men! It's our old captain and he's now a merman." says Todoroki.

Kirishima replies with.

"What should we do with him captain Todoroki?"

"Put him in the new tank and I'll handle the rest. I'll make sure this pay day doesn't slip away."

I move to where I hear Kacchan being dragged to. In order to listen better. Once I'm at the perfect spot. I hear a loud thud. Then chains rattling and finally water being rushed in from the pipe below the ship. After all that happens. I heard Kacchan screaming.

"Damn you Icyhot! Let me go you bastard!"

"Everyone leave now. I need some alone time with our catch of the day."

Footsteps start walking away from Kacchan and Todoroki. Chains start frantically rattling as Kacchan growls. Then I start to feel the water temperature drop dramatically. Kacchan starts to studder.

"Icyhot I sw...sware when i get out of h...here. I'm g...gonna k... kill you."

"Awww what's wrong Bakugo? Is the water too cold? Here let me help you out."

The temperature gets even colder as Todoroki starts laughing. I don't hear Kacchan anymore as Todoroki walks away from him. Kirishima tells Todoroki.

"That was a brilliant idea captain to freeze Bakugo so he can't escape.  After all mermaids no longer have quirks."