CHAPTER 37: Home Sweet Home

Deku's POV:

As I was swimming.  I noticed that the sea bed was getting closer to the ship. Which means we must be getting closer to land. Before the sun rose. I could see land ahead. It was about ten nauts away.  What would've taken two days . Only took me six hours. I let go of the ship and let it get on shore. Then I jumped out of the water and on deck. Grabbed Kacchan with my tailfin and got him on land safely.  A man by the name of Aizawa was walking on the beach and rushed over to help us.

"What's going on?"

"Please help him. Kacchan needs water!"

He grabbed Kacchan and assured me that he would get help. As soon as Kacchan was out of sight. I started to go back to the ocean. A familiar voice yells in the distance.

"There you are Dekuwu!"

"Toga is that you!?"

I was surprised because as soon as I turned to look where the voice was coming from. I was hugged tightly. 

"We were so worried about you."

"Well I'm fine so can you please let me go now?"

"Not until you get the thought of running away out of your mind."

"HUH!? How did you know that's what I was about to do?"

"It's written all over your face. If you leave then Bakuchan will most likely die at sea looking for you. He loves you that much and ,you leaving him would be hurting him even more then he's feeling now."

"I'm sorry."

"Well if you truly love him then I can show you where he is at. Don't worry you both can see each other while he's in the hospital because it's on the beach."

I nodded my head yes and as she walked on the beach. I swam along the coastline. Once we got there. She pointed at Kacchan who was awake and looking out the window.  When he saw me. A small smile lit up his face. So I waved at him and gave him a huge smile. For Two days I stayed there waiting for him to get out of the hospital.