04 | Time travel

When you walked off to the locker room, Jackson immediately turned his head to Mark. "Mark, can you do me a favor?" He swiftly spoke in a whisper.

Mark narrowed his eyes at him. "Uh, sure?"

"Can you go with Y/N to the doctor tomorrow?"

His mind went blank at the question. Are you sick? Did something happen to you? He couldn't even open his mouth when Jackson interrupted him. "I already arranged an appointment, but she needs to come here and eat breakfast first, so I can talk to her. You'll drive her and go with her to the doctor, right? Thanks, Mark!"

Mark was stunned. Suddenly, his face went serious and frightening.

"If you won't do what I asked you for, prepare to face the consequences..." Jackson whispered in his ear.

He couldn't even speak one word when Jackson just spat everything out in one go. Jackson's smile came back and was wide as he hugged him. Is he bipolar? Is it that serious? Did something fatal happen while he wasn't here? And what does he mean with consequences? He asked all these questions in his mind. All of them were left unanswered of course.

It seemed like you didn't know anything about this because after their talk, you came back and Jackson wanted to tell you right away about the 'great' news.

This is going to end very badly, Mark thought inside his head. He knows that if anybody just even stepped one foot inside your business, the third world war will break out.

The last time it happened, Wonho did something similar like that. He got out of the fight with a thread and a few tears inside his eyes. When Mark found him sniffing lightly, he immediately knew what happened.

The moment when you saw tears slowly forming in his eyes, you never ever felt this guilty in your life till you saw him crying. After the fight, you hugged him and apologized to him again and again. He later accepted it with a smile and told you that he would be careful about it next time, if there is even a next time. He hoped not.

He felt horrible, knowing that Jackson dragged you into something that you didn't even want.

At that time, they all realized how big of a temper you have, as well as your mental breakdowns and your control with your emotions.

When Jackson told you about the appointment, Mark could clearly see the slight anger that hid the rage you felt. They were doomed. But surprisingly, you just shot them a disappointed look and walked out, leaving them alone in their guilt. That was one of the worst feelings he ever felt, someone to look at you with that face, knowing you disappointed that person greatly.

The next day, he waited in front of your apartment building. When he called you, you were still sleeping. That was of course understandable. He has gone extra up to change your clock on the wall so you won't take so long. And because Jackson told him to bring you to the coffee shop.

Your reaction was definitely scary but priceless at the same time. Knowing that you will be more angry at him when you bring him to the coffee shop, he hesitated a bit. But before he knew it, they were already in front of it. As expected, you exploded furiously, and he couldn't help but get scared of you and obey what you demanded him like a good puppy to his owner.

The ride to the doctor was awkward and silent.

You sat at the examination bed as Mark sat on a chair beside you. The doctor sat behind his desk with his arms folded on top the wood table as he wore a gentle smile. Honestly, he looks actually a bit too young for this job.