07 | Carla Hoffmann

What the fuck does he think he's doing?

Everybody can clearly see that she doesn't want this, so why even try? If nobody's going to stop him, I will. I mean, I'm the eldest hereㅡ beside the paramedics of course.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I'm usually not the one to curse but Jake is making me so angry right now. I wasn't really happy with what he was doing or going to do, nobody was. Despite my words, he just rolled his eyes and continued to what he's doing. Oh, hell no.

Out of nowhere, bodyguards stood in front of us, blocking our way to you who's struggling against the paramedics grips.

"Let us and her go!" Jimin shouted from somewhere behind me.

Jungkook joined in. "Yeah! She said that there's nothing wrong! Why not treat her here!?"

I mentally agreed with him as Jake was going to inject you with a syringe. I immediately knew what he was going to do and stepped forward to stop him.

Unfortunately, the bodyguards held us back, and we all watched helplessly as he gave you a slap across the face. Okay, this has gone too far for my likening but to slap a woman? Where did he even get the guts to do that? I've never seen him so... different before. It's like he's another person, not the sweet and kind Jake we knew before.

I mean I could somehow understand that he's mad with the fight we all eight had before all this happened but that doesn't give him the right to physically harm you and ignore the fact that you have rights.

There were a few words thrown at each other here and there but nothing seemed to work as you were still knocked out cold in the end. When we saw him grabbing you and beginning to walk out the door, we pushed harder against the bodyguards in hopes to get to you.

In the end, we lost, and he was gone from our sight, probably bringing you to the hospital. Namjoon was fuming with anger as he looked at the bodyguards in front of us. "Why did you hold us back!?"

"Because he did what he needed to do." Our manager stepped forward from behind the guards and had his arms folded against his chest.

I tried to keep my politeness in control as I spoke, "With all due respect, but the way he treated her as if he was her boss wasn't exactly the thing he needed to do. He slapped her across the face for god's sake and took her decision in his own hands!" I almost screamed. Is he seriously considering Jake's actions? I can't believe this...

Despite me almost screaming at him, his facial expression didn't change from a blank one. "I did not say that I agreed at his actions, but she was badly injured. And because it's practically our fault, he went to the hospital with her."

I tried to calm myself down but it looks like I am not the only one trying. Namjoon's hands were tight in a grip and shaking with how hard he gripped them. Slowly exhaling, I held Namjoon's shoulder, in hope to calm him down, and he did after a while.

"Because of our busy schedules, I am sure that we can't meet her in the hospital right now, but can't you make an exception this time?" He asked, clasping his hands in front of him. I saw all the other boys begging silently with their eyes, including me.

Didn't she say that she isn't from here? She would be totally lost without us there...

"No." He deadpanned.

Namjoon knew better than to argue with him, so he let his hands fall down in defeat with a depressed sigh.

We tried to rehearse as fast as possible, so we could get to you. When our manager told us that we can go visit her, we ran to the car. One of our staffs drove us here as we waited anxiously for us to arrive.