13 | Hoseok's gift

Feeling something small crawl on your arm, you thought nothing of it and just shrugged it off. You suddenly heard a snicker and scrunched your eyebrows up in a daze, not fully allowing your mind to register your surroundings.

Out of nowhere, your blanket was ripped off of you, letting the cold air around engulf you like another blanket. You groaned in distress and tried to find your blanket while another snicker was heard.

The crawling on your arm appeared again and you swayed it away before failing. It became so annoying to the point that you slapped yourself to try to get rid of the feeling on your arm, eyes still shut tight. "God damn it whatㅡ"

"There's a spider on your arm!"

Without any thoughts, you snapped your eyes open and let out a panicked scream before falling out of bed. Your sleepiness got washed away like it was never there. Your hand immediately found its way to your arm to slap the spider away, but you stopped midway at the laughing Chansook on the floor. "Huh, why are you laughing?"

She said nothing at first and just rolled on the floor, hands on her belly and a few tears on her cheeks while she laughed loudly. Still confused, your eyes switched from her to your arms, searching for any spider.

Because you still were confused as heck, Chansook took her phone out and showed you her display, which made your jaw drop. She held her other hand to her mouth to stop herself from laughing any further at your flustered expression.

"Oh hell no!" You looked at her with an angry face, which obviously was fake. "Come here you littleㅡ!" You sprung to your feet, making her screech and run away from you while you were hot on her trail. Both of you ran through her whole apartment, meantime you've been trying to snatch her phone out of her hand and delete a picture of you when you were asleep. And it was not a picture of a beautiful princess sleeping as she was waiting for her prince charming, no, it was more like a picture of a potato sleeping while they drooled like a baby.

After what seemed like forever, you skipped to a stop and panted. Chansook, who stood a few meters away, was panting hard as well and stopped. "How longㅡ" You took in a large amount of air before speaking again. "Have we been running around?"

She stared at a clock on the wall before blurring out in disbelief. "Half an hour...?"

Plopping yourself on the ground with a grunt, you tried to get your energy back from all the running. "I did not just start my day with running through your apartment like a maniac." You cried out in annoyance on the floor and rolled around. "Fuck you Chansook."

"With pleasure, babe." She sent you a quick wink, making you laugh. She walked over your body to the kitchen while whistling a familiar tune. "C'mon, get up, it's already nine in the morning."

"Nine in theㅡ what!" You asked in shock. Her head peaked out the door with a worried expression.

"Why?"

You cried out again. "It's too early!" She rolled her eyes at you and went back into the kitchen to make breakfast.

Because you couldn't always stay at the hotel, Chansook offered to have you move into her apartment. It wasn't small but big either, just cozy enough to have two people live in it. You felt bad for just barging into her apartment like that, so you offered to pay half of the bill at which she agreed so you wouldn't feel bad.

You laid on the floor for at least five minutes before you groggily stood up to find the bathroom and make yourself more presentable. But you stopped again and ran back to the kitchen.

"Hey, can Iㅡ"

"Yes." She didn't even turn around to say it, making you slightly confused.

"You don't even know what I was going to ask."