12 | Tables turned

You shook your head and frowned. "Someone must be playing with me..." Not caring about the letter, you crumpled it in your hands and put it in one of the pockets of your pants.

Hearing a familiar voice not so far away, you turned around. When you saw Chansook walking through the hallway, her gaze on something in her hands, your mood immediately brightened up. "Yo Chansook!" You flailed one of your arms up in the air so she could see you through the staffs walking around.

She looked around for a second before she spotted you and her eyes lit up. "Babe!" You playfully rolled your eyes at the new nickname she gave you. But you had a feeling that this is the last time she would change it.

Walking over to you, you let out a big oof when she suddenly pulled you into a tight hug. "How are you babe?"

"Babe?" You asked and cocked an eyebrow, grinning. "Not little shit anymore?"

She laughed and ruffled your hair at which you grunted in disapproval. "I mean if you like little shit more then I will be happy to comply."

"You're such a tease, you know that?"

"I hear that a lot." Drapping an arm around your shoulder, both of you began to walk aimlessly around the place. "So what have you been doing lately?" You knew she wanted to distract you from what had happened lately but you couldn't shake off the feeling that she was also curious if you would tell her the topic she wanted to discuss.

"Fine, but it gets boring if you have nothing to do." She nodded while looking forward. "And if I'm being honest with you, you're the first ever friend here I have, besides the boys of course."

She suddenly stopped walking and snapped her head to you so fast that you asked yourself why her head didn't fall off. "What?

She squinted her eyes at you and had an unreadable face. "What did you say?"

You threw her a look but nonetheless repeated your words. "I said that it gets boringㅡ"

She shook her head. "No no, the words after that."

"Uh, you're the first friend beside the boys. Why?" Disbelief washed over her face before she grabbed your shoulders but not in a tight grip.

"In boys, do you mean BTS?" You nodded, unsure where this was going. She suddenly let out a loud squick which made you flinch slightly.

"What, why?" You watched as she jumped around like a horse before fanning herself.

She took deep breaths before answering you. "Babe, you're friends with worldwide handsome gods!" You shrugged again as if it was nothing special but deep down you knew that it was special. Chansook let out a dramatic gasp and shook your shoulders, making you raise an eyebrow at her behavior. "You can't be chill about this! Do you have any idea how many ARMYs would die to be in your place right now? Appreciate it you little shit!"

You laughed, making her more stunned than she already was. "I know I know."

"How did you even get close to them?" She asked, curious if you did anything special to have their attention.

You cleared your throat before answering her, uneasiness clear on your face. "It's a long story." Luckily, she didn't try to ask anymore questions, even if you weren't giving her clear answers. Thinking about it again, you weren't really a true friend to her if you were to be honest. You just hoped that she would understand.

"So what have you been doing lately?" You tried to change the topic so the atmosphere wouldn't turn awkward.

She hummed, thinking. "Just learning a few new things on make up stuff."