05 | First death

Your eyes wandered around your surroundings once again. The music which plays in the background didn't help your hammering heart either. More and more questions formed inside your mind but as usual without answers. You felt like the situation kept replaying itself. You sighed frustrated and ran your hand through your hair while staring at the banner in front of you.

This couldn't be. This banner shouldn't even exist. Unless...

No. This is impossible. Such as time traveling doesn't exist. Maybe this is just some kind of joke. If it is, this isn't funny at all. Some people, or more specific ARMYs, might remember this and bawl their eyes out in public while recalling their deaths. That's too heartbreaking. And playing their music in this stadium? What terrible people do that anyway?

You frantically looked around to try and find Doctor Guk. Maybe he got some answers. "Doctor Guk! Where am I!? Please take me back!" You screamed. Some people gazed at you weirdly but that was the least of your worries right now and you just ignored their stares. Doctor Guk was nowhere in sight. The only thing that stayed was the bracelet he gave you.

You still couldn't wrap your head around the situation. This is too rushed and so much information had to be swallowed first.

Realization struck you as your hand swiftly tried to find your phone inside your jean's pocket. If not finding Doctor Guk, then let's just call him, easy. You could even prove that you did not travel back in time and this is just some kind of hoax. You sighed in delight when you felt the device in your hand and grabbed it before turning it on. What you saw on the screen made you gasp. The screen showed that it was currently 9:04 am, the 18th of February 2017.

You let out a scoff and looked around. Your phone must be broken. But one thing made you curious though. It was exactly 9:36 pm when you spoke to Doctor Guk but your stubborn mind said that there's no way that you travelled back in time. Maybe you should ask someone, and they will definitely tell you the right date and time and all will be fine by then. Or maybe you're dreaming? Either way you're going to get to the point of this.

"Uh, excuse me." You tapped some random woman on the shoulder who just passed by.

She turned around and friendly smiled at you. "Yes?"

Fiddling with your fingers for a bit, you gave her a smile in return and spoke. "Could you please tell me what time and date we have today?" She nodded and fished her phone out of her bag before turning it on and showing it to you. The moment she held her phone up to show you, your eyes widen like big plates and your jaw dropped to the ground.

Same time, same date and same year. That was all you could see in your head now.

You quickly and awkwardly bowed your head to thank her before she nodded and started walking again to her destination.

Running your hand through hair again, you sighed out in frustration. This can't be happening right now...

"Do you need help?"

Your head whipped to the left at the familiar voice. Feeling how the anger began to built up in the pit of your stomach, you glared at him. "You!" You pointed a finger at him as if it was so obvious. Doctor Guk raised an eyebrow in amusement at your state. You began to notice that his body looked transparent and smoky. Is he a spirit?

He teasingly pointed his finger at himself. "Yes, me?" The way he teased you was making you boil up in anger. He dares to make fun of you when he was the one who put you here? You silently promised to yourself that you will kick his butt one day when you get the perfect chance.

"Tell me, why did you bring me here? And where am I?" You began to feel desperate. This wasn't your world, meaning that you didn't belong here. You just wanted to go back where your friends and family are. You already began to miss Jackson's ass, Jenny and the others, and asked yourself if the time there stopped or just continued ticking but without you there. Feeling how tears began to built up, you tried to keep your composure.