15 | Venom

Shit is about to go down:)

After the movie night you had with Jihoon and Chansook, you went to bed, feeling all happy. Maybe the reason was that Jihoon didn't ignore you like you had thought, or maybe because you all had a good time.

For a moment there, you forgot that you were back in the past and not in the year of 2020. You forgot why you were here in the first place, you forgot what your intention here was.

And for the first time being here, you just enjoyed a fun night with your friends like you would normally do.

Today you and Chansook needed to wake up at eight and drive to the company since you were called to make some preperations. You avoided being in the same room or even hallway with the boys, especially Carla. Chansook had helped you a little bit with hiding away from them.

Of course you had hoped that Hoseok would come to search for you and thank you for the present you gifted him, but he didn't. You weren't actually really surprised by it, but you still had hoped.

Currently after the carpet walk from all the artists, you, Chansook and other staff members were in the room which was for the boys.

"Y/N?" You hummed in response, not looking at her. "Is your necklace glowing or am I blind?" At that, your eyes snapped open and you sprung out of your seat. Like Chansook said, your necklace was glowing a white hue when you looked down.

As if on cue, you all heard many footsteps running in the hall and panicked voices. You and Chansook walked out the room to watch the commotion. A man in black suddenly rushed past you like lightening and you almost fell from the unexpected figure. Something shiny caught your eye but you shook your head, thinking that it wasn't the least of your concern right now.

"The patient is having difficulty breathing!"

"He's not responding!"

"Prepare the breathing mask!"

Your eyes travelled back to the commotion and saw a figure in a black tuxedo lying on a stretcher while paramedics tried to get him to the van as fast they could. Chansook gasped beside you in disbelief. "Isn't that Jungkook?" You stopped breathing for a moment and questions like 'how' or 'why' swirled in your head.

You gulped and watched the stretcher coming closer to the both of you. It seemed like time slowed down as the stretcher was pushed past you two, giving you the opportunity to stare at the male who scrunched his face up in pain, Jungkook.

Namjoon was running beside him, panicked and worried for his fellow member. People around the hallway made way for them and whispered to their friends on how this might have happened.

Your wide eyes met Jungkook's scared ones before they rolled into the back of his head.

"The patient stopped breathing!"

It was so scary.

One moment they were all enjoying the award show and the next moment Jungkook went unconscious for some reason. The paramedics couldn't really figure out in time why he had difficulty in breathing and wasn't responding, but they guessed that it was something either way in his system that made his body react like that or something else they weren't aware of.

Everything was so hectic. When Namjoon saw you following them outside, he grabbed you and hugged your small frame before he began to sob into your shoulder.

You were shocked. First, you thought that he didn't want to have anything to do with you anymore. But then you shook those thoughts away and placed your arms around Namjoon and hugged him back, patting his back and trying to comfort him somehow.