21 | Confirmation

"Chansook!"

Chansook jumped as a familiar giggle was heard behind her. She turned around just to find a small being suddenly jumping on her as she yelped in surprise.

"Woah, hold up, Aurora?"

The little girl smiled, showing her gums. "That's me!"

You shuffled beside her, folding your arms against your chest with a teasing grin, Aurora's bag hanging on your right shoulder. "She was looking forward to see you again, more than me when her mother told me that we can babysit her again." The girl in the olders' arms nodded her head.

She hugged her, giggling again. "I like pretty princesses."

You placed a hand on your heart, purposely faking a hurt expression. "You think I'm ugly?" You asked, frowning as Aurora's eyes went wide.

"Yes, you are utterly hideous."

You mentally rolled your eyes at Guk's remark as he snickered.

"Uh, Y/N? You okay there?"

Chansook's voice snapped you out of your trance and you let out a confused sound. She laughed softly at your puzzled expression. "You were spacing out, babe."

Aurora gasped loudly and you both looked at her. "You are a couple?" Your eyes met Chansook's ones as you burst out laughing.

"How did you come up with that?"

The small girl pouted. "Chansook called you 'babe'." She pointed out and you both laughed for the second time.

"Yes," You said. "But that's just a nickname she gave me, we're not a couple." Chansook nodded, proving your point even further.

"Aw," Aurora whined and you raised an eyebrow. "You guys looked cute together." Your friend playfully rolled her eyes before her eyes landed on you.

"How long have you been looking after her? It's almost 6 pm." She asked. Chansook knew you were in the company, but didn't know where exactly.

You thought for a bit before answering her. "I think it was around 9 in the morning?" It was more like a question than a statement. "I wanted to bring her to you sooner but you were too busy so I figured that she could see you before her mother picks her up. She was all whiny when she had found out we all couldn't play together."

She smiled as she stared at the little girl in her arms. "Is that true, Aurora?"

The girl hummed and nodded her head. "Yeah, but I still had fun with Y/N."

"That's good to hear." A new voice spoke.

"Mommy!" She ran to her mother and hugged her legs, a big smile on her lips.

"Aurora!" Miss Lee happily voiced out. "So you had a lot of fun with Y/N?"

Aurora nodded, looking at her then at you. "Yeah, we played with my lego, and ate lasagna and ice cream!" She cheerfully informed her.

"Really? That sounds like a lot of fun to me."

"It was!"

The woman smiled at her before her eyes landed on you. "I thank you again for looking after her."

"No need to thank me, it was exciting to play with her." You said, a soft smile on your lips.

She took Aurora's hands. "Well, we'll be going now, have a nice day, Y/N, Chansook." You both nodded, bidding her goodbye as well as the little girl.

"Y/N, I wanted to talk with you about something important." Chansook said after they went away. You hummed, urging her to continue.

"I found a job for Miss Lee."