19 | Play day

Updating a day sooner because I just feel like it lol

-

"Say 'Ah', Aurora."

She happily opened her mouth as you fed her your sandwich with a giggle. Jungkook and Chansook were sometimes glancing at you both while conversing about the upcoming tour.

"Does it taste good?" She hummed and drank the strawberry milkshake, feet swinging in joy.

"When you have finished eating, what do you want to do?" Chansook turned around and asked her. The little girl was thinking for a while before she answered with a big smile, her gums showing. It remembered you and Jungkook so much of the smile Yoongi always had when he was happy.

"My Little Pony!"

You all cooed at her cuteness. You held a hand over your heart, looking like a proud parent while Chansook had a betrayed expression on her face.

"But why? I thought you kids liked Peppa Pig more."

Aurora nodded as she held a finger up. "That's true but I like My Little Pony the most." You threw Chansook a smug smile as she crossed her arms.

"There are so many other popular children shows, like Winx Club, Dora, Sofia the First, Phineas and Ferb, Pocoyo, Mia and me, Avatarㅡ"

"Isn't Avatar a film for adults?" Jungkook cut in. You and Chansook threw him a glare and he shifted uneasily in his seat. "Did I say something wrong?" He asked timidly.

You stood up from your seat, chopstick in your hands with a hard expression on your face. Chansook immediately held you down. "Woah, chill, there's a child here."

"Even if I have the urge to stab him as well.." She mumbled the last part but unfortunately Jungkook heard it and his eyes went wide in fear.

You still held your position, pointing your chopsticks at Jungkook as he tried to make himself as small as possible.

"But he said something unforgivable!" You huffed out. "Jungkook, how could you say that? We obviously mean Avatar: The last Airbender! Didn't you watch it when you were young?" He shrunk even deeper in his seat.

You dramatically sat back down, wiping the none existent tear away from your eye. Chansook just looked at you weirdly. "I mean, Avatar: The last Airbender wasn't even that goodㅡ"

You were about to flip the table over if it weren't for the fact that Aurora had to witness this.

"Who are you?!" You stared at her, not believing it.

She just shrugged her shoulders. "Even Star Wars: The Clone Wars is better."

"I watched that too but how could you have not watched Avatar?"

"It was boring anyway-"

"Boring?!" You shrieked.

"Uh, guys?" Jungkook mumbled.

You both ignored him, too engaged in the conversation. "What did you even watch in your childhood?!"

"Other things, but obviously not Avatar: The last Airbender."

"When we're home, I'm gonna force you to watch every episode, every season of Avatar."

"Guys?" Jungkook tried again but without success.

"Try me, you won't get me to watch that series."

"Oh, that's what you think, Chansook."

"You forgot that I'm older than you." She sassily said.