24 | A day with the Parks and Jeon

My updating schedule is so messed up wtf

-

After Jimin's parents had visited you yesterday in the hospital, you were again alone with the male, since he wanted to stay with you before you were dismissed the next day. You talked about random things as he told you about some of his most beautiful moments of his life.

You listened intensively, seeing him in a different light now. You kind of realized that many people in this world see him as Park Jimin of the famous boygroup BTS, but they often forget that behind his career he's still a man in his twenties.

It made you remember how much they had to sacrifice to be where they are now. They gave up their freedom to live in their twenties and teenage years to make music and pursue their dreams, wanting to spread different meaningful messages all over the world.

You wondered how far they would have gone and how much of an impact they had on the world if you were in your right timeline and they weren't dead.

Mister and Miss Park picked you and the idol from the hospital, and immediately went home for lunch. Since they didn't know exactly what you preferred to eat and didn't want to make you eat something you weren't fond off, they made grilled pork belly.

"This is so delicious!" You gulped down the food before speaking, a beaming smile on your lips.

The others grinned at you, especially Jimin's mother. She sent you a wide smile, eyes forming into crescents. "I'm glad you like it, I prepared it myself without any help." She notably gave her husband a look whereas he was just innocently eating his salad.

He raised an eyebrow, giving her a teasing look. "What? I was busy with something."

"Busy sleeping?" She shot back.

Jimin beside you snorted, not even trying to hide his laugh. You on the other hand tried to hide yours, not wanting to come off as disrespectful, but it was getting hard, because his parents were throwing ridiculous insults at each other.

You and Jimin ate in silence, watching everything unfold in front of you.

His mother scoffed. "Who ate the kiwis in the fridge?"

His father gave her a betrayed facial expression. "Do you really think I ate them all on my own?" Miss Park leaned back against her chair, arms crossed before her chest and giving him a daring look.

The man avoided her eyes, continuing to eat his salad in peace, or rather trying to.

"You ate them!"

"I didn't!"

"You did! You were the only one in the house a few days ago!"

"And? It doesn't mean that it was me!"

You slowly leaned closer to Jimin, whispering, "Are they always like that?"

He sipped on his drink with an amused look in his eyes, staring at his parents ranting about each other like kids. "Sometimes, yeah." He turned his head to you. "Are you full?"

You smiled and patted your tummy. "Yeah, it was so yummy."

He sent you a soft smile, standing up. "Come, I'll show you something." You also stood up, following him into the like living room.

Miss Park stopped ranting for a moment, noticing you two were walking somewhere. "Where are you both going? Aren't you going to eat the rest?"

"I'm sorry, but I'm already full. It was really good, thank you." She let out a light laugh, smiling brightly at you.