14 | Truth

Hoseok and the others were chatting while Jimin was talking with Carla a few meters away from them in their practice room. Since they found out that you were a two faced person by Carla, they immediately felt disappointed because they all found your presence really comforting. Besides, Namjoon was the one who was most fond of you so it hurt him deeply to find that out.

Carla revealed to them that you have been lying to them all along so you could make them yours and get into their pants. Namjoon was hesitant at first but in the end gave in when he saw that the others trusted her. After all, Carla was the one who got hit.

The door opened with a small creak and in stepped their manager Sejin, holding a seemingly heavy big plastic bag. Jin hosted himself up while the others greeted Sejin. He walked towards him with a small bow. "Do you need help with that?"

Sejin's head popped out from behind the bag and he smiled gratefully at Jin. "Thank you but no thank you."

Jin eyed the big bag. "What's in there?" The others were silent as they listened.

The male let out a small oh sound when he realized why he was here in the first place. He turned his head and looked at Hoseok. "This is Hoseok's late birthday present from a dear friend of yours." Hoseok's eyebrows rose in surprise. He pointed at himself questionably and their manager nodded.

He walked over to Hoseok, who was sitting on the ground and carefully put the bag down in front of him. "Well, my job is done here, see you guys!" Before Hoseok could ask his manager from which friend he meant, he was already out the door.

"Don't look like he's still there and just open it. I'm curious on why it's like the size of half of your body." Yoongi stared at the bag in wonder and held his head up with his hand. Hoseok shrugged and opened the bag to take the big gift out, to then have his jaw dropped. Gasps were also let out from the others sitting around him.

In his arms was a giant Pusheen plushi who's eating Sushi with her small paws. He screamed in happiness at the girft and hugged it tightly.

What he didn't notice was, that a card fell out of its bag when he pulled the plushi out. Carla was the only one who saw it, and because it fell in front of her, she swiftly picked it up and stuffed it in the pocket of her hoodie in the front while looking around to make sure that no one saw it.

Jungkook's eyes were furrowed from the start when he saw what Carla did but kept quiet. He looked around and saw that the others were too engaged with the plushi that they didn't notice her actions.

"Woah, there's even Sushi in the bag!" Taehyung screamed with sparkling eyes. Not wasting another second, he began to take all the food out of the bag and distributed it to the others. There was so much food for all of them, maybe too much.

While eating, Hoseok wondered from who he got this plushi from. He had searched for a card in the bag but there was none. He wanted to thank the person but was disappointed that he had no clue on who it might be.

"Hoseok, do you know who gave you that? It seems like the person even thought of buying not just for you but even for us a lot of Sushi." Namjoon spoke with stuffed cheeks. Jin snickered beside him and Namjoon looked down embarassed.

Hoseok shook his head with an upside down heart shaped smile. "No, I couldn't find any card." Namjoon looked puzzled.

"Maybe Hoseok got some secret admirer." Taehyung joked with a grin and placed some Sushi in his mouth before chewing and letting out a satisfying hum. "This is so delicious."

Hoseok looked down with a wide smile and tinted cheeks, flustered. "Maybe, but at least I have one." The others loudly 'ooh'ed and Jin patted his back with a laugh. He found their reactions amusing.