22 | Train to Busan

See what I did there?:)

-

"I'll miss you, babe."

You and Chansook hugged each other as she pretended to cry, making you snort, patting her back softly.

You were both standing on the platform, waiting for the next train, which will bring you, Jimin, Miss Lee and Aurora to Busan. Your grey luggage was beside you, your clothes, toiletries, gifts for Jimin's family, money and other important things inside it.

And yes, you're going to stay with his family while staying in Busan. Even if you denied and told him that it wasn't necessary, he was still insisting, since you convinced the CEO of BigHit Entertainment to let you and the idol visit his hometown for a few days.

You were worried that something would happen if you were gone with Jimin, but made Chansook promise to keep a close eye on the males and call you if something suspicious pops up. She had told you that you were a bit too paranoid about it, but followed your instructions anyway.

"It's just for a few days, don't worry. You can still call me after all."

She frowned slightly. "That isn't the same."

You shrugged. "Well, then it's not my problem I suppose." She playfully punched your shoulder, laughing.

A few feet away, Jimin and the rest of his group were huddled together, laughing and making the most of it before the singer would depart. You squinted your eyes, noting the familiar blonde in the midst of the circle. You internally rolled your eyes, annoyance already bubbling up inside of you at the mere sight of her.

Jungkook's gaze focused on you, meeting your eyes and sending you a wide smile, which you returned. He suddenly walked over, the others noticing immediately and getting slightly quieter. You uncomfortably shifted in your posture, the many eyes leaving a bitter taste in your mouth.

The male stood in front of you, opening his arms wide for you, inviting you in for a hug, the previous feelings vanishing. You shuffled in front of him before burying your head into his chest, inhaling his luscious smell with a hint of some men perfume, arms around his waist and contented in the moment.

His big frame almost covered your whole body, leaving a squealing Chansook beside you two. You ignored her, stepping back. He greeted her after you both let go.

"Hey, how are you?"

He placed his arms inside his jeans pockets, looking like it didn't interest him in one bit. "I just found out that Jimin had gone unconscious yesterday, because he didn't take good care of himself, so yeah, I'm fine." You smacked your lips together before whispering an apology.

Jungkook shook his head. "No, it's okay. I'm glad that you and Chansook were there." He stared to the side. "I wouldn't know what to do if no one had found him..."

"Hey," Chansook said, rubbing his arm to comfort him. "At least he's better now and we know what he needs to get back to his old self." He nodded, a sigh leaving his lips.

"Y/N! Chansook!" A small voice shouted. You and Chansook turned your heads to the side, recognizing the little black haired girl. She giggled as she ran with all her might to her 'favourite' one.

"Aurora!" Chansook had a soft smile on her face, while staring at the said girl and taking her into her arms.

You walked over to Miss Lee, helping her with her luggages.

The mother shook her head at your act. "Dear, you don't need to, I can do it."

"No can do, Miss Lee." You ignored her playful frown and just carried on, walking to a giggling Aurora with Chansook, and an awkward Jungkook standing there.