10 | Panic attack

No one dared to go near you after the call. Your eyes were blankly trained to the floor as if it's the most interesting thing you've ever seen. You overcame the panic attack with the help of the music from the concert. It took you many tries to succeed but at last you did it.

Hearing footsteps walking into your direction, you didn't look up, even if the footsteps stopped in front of you and black shiny shoes were displayed.

"Hey."

The familiar voice was immediately pushed to the back of your mind. The sense of heaviness and hollowness is there in your chest, any other feeling was no where present as the invisible weight seemed to push you down.

Suddenly, you felt a pair of hands reaching out and grabbing your shoulders with a soft grip while a well known face appeared before you.

"Y/N? Can you please tell me exactly what happened?" Looking blankly into his eyes, Guk flinched seeing your lifeless eyes. The dark brown eyes he used to see dulled down a little to a light brown. His face soften, pulling you into a hug.

Never in his life did he thought of the weight it would have if something had happened to you. What if he damaged you in some way that can never get cured? What if you might die while doing all this? Did he made the right choice in choosing you?

A hand wiped his tears away, making him flinch slightly. Looking up, he saw you looking at him with a small frown on your face. He didn't even realize that he was crying, until your whipped his tears away.

A sob escaped his lips while he mumbled the same words over and over again. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.."

Lifting your arms, you engulfed him in a tight hug while he nuzzled his face into your chest and cried harder. "I'm so sorry!" He screamed.

No one was around so it was safe to speak privately. The concert was almost over so you didn't have to worry about any staff needing you.

The man crying in your arms wasn't the funny and confident Guk you knew. This man resembles someone with a broken spirit and the loss of interest in life. Seeing him so broken was making you tear up as well.

"Why are you sorry?" Your voice sounded hoarse and scratchy, totally different from the sweet yet strong tone you usually had.

His crying died to a stop after a few seconds to speak. "I didn't think of the consequences it might have for you." He hiccuped. "IㅡIf something would have happened, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself..."

Seconds turned to minutes and minutes turned to the end of the concert and Guk finally let go. He let out a small grin while looking at you. "Can I exaime you now?" You slightly laughed at his request but nodded either way. He smiled brightly when he saw you slowly turning into your real self again.

Looking closer, you noticed something. "I didn't know that you wear glasses."

He pushed his glasses up while grinning like a kid. "Well, they are just for the look but," He ran his hand through his black hair and the grin turned into a smirk. "I look hot, don't I?"

Rolling your eyes, you slapped his arm, making him pout. "Rather like an idiot." He whined at that and tried to convince you that he actually looked hotter than usually but you just shook your head like a disappointed parent at him.

After that, you both walked in silence while your mind was emtpy from any thoughts. It was like that until you saw a trail of red troplets on the floor. A few police officers were around too and it seemed like they were investigating on something.

You tried to push the picture of the unknown guy out of your head. Already thinking about the event was making your stomach turn upside down. You eyed the blood on the floor warily as if its going to swallow you whole. Your hands lightly trembled while you looked around frankily, trying to distract yourself. Your breathing increased and you let out a shaky breath.