23 | Saved

I'm sorry again for not updating, but I hope that this long chapter will make up for it:D

-

Someone swiftly rushed past you, reaching out and grabbing Aurora's hand in time before she could fall off the train and into her death. Your eyes widened in shock at the person who just saved the little girl.

The female was ready to lunge herself at the male, leaving you no choice but to tackle her down before she even had the chance. "Oh no you don't!"

You were also vigilant that neither of you were at risk at falling off the train. Holding her in a headlock while you were on top of her, you wrapped your legs around her thighs so she couldn't move.

The only thing you forgot about were her arms. As a result, she was able to elbow you with a lot of force in the face, resulting you in a moment of vulnerability, which she used to wiggle out of your grip and jump a few meters away, hand in front of her and in a fighting stance.

You groaned, rubbing your face before getting up shakily. "Ah shit, that hurt." The female's stand slightly loosened up when you spoke.

You glanced to the side, checking up on the pair. "Jimin!" You screamed, so he could hear you clearly through the wind. His head snapped towards you, Aurora curled up in his arms. "Get yourself and Aurora out of here!"

Hearing footsteps running on metal behind you, you whipped your head around just in time to duck a punch. While ducking, she was able to jump over you and head for her next targets. Your breath hitched in your throat when you realized what she was going for.

Since Jimin and Aurora had a bit of trouble walking on top of the train with the strong wind rushing past, it was even harder to get down. The fact that they had to go through the window again made the situation even worse.

"Jimin, look out!" You jumped back on your feet, rushing to stop the female.

Jimin panicked, seeing the woman head for him and the child. He lifted the little girl up into his arms and broke out into a run into the opposite direction. Aurora continued to cry in his embrace, scared.

When you were just behind the female, you bounced on her, making you both roll around for a while, trying to get the other in a grip. You gasped with a pounding heart when she was able to move the upper part of your body off the train. Titling your head, you gulped, seeing the ground just under you.

"Hit the front of her throat, that will leave her open."

With gritted teeth, you slammed your fist on her throat. The female immediately let go, a choking sound leaving her lips as you stepped away from her crouching figure.

"How much time do I have left?" You asked Guk while eyeing the still mysterious woman who began to slowly stand up.

"Six minutes at most."

"Great.." You muttered, because one, you still had to change the route before all of you would die again, and two, because your opponent recovered from your blow and was currently charging at you.

Turning around to run, you cursed, seeing that they were still on top of the train, just standing there helplessly. You and the male locked eyes, his screaming in terror and angst for you.

"Jimin, listen to me!" You shouted so he could hear you. You stopped abruptly, the female crashing into your back and turned around before punching her in the gut with all your might. "Get Aurora inside to her mother and-"

A pained cry left your lips when she kicked you, your body falling to the ground with a loud thud.

"Y/N!" The male screamed.