The Roaring Winds Allegiances

RiverClan

Leader: Streamstar- glossy, long-furred white she-cat with blue eyes(kits: Streamkit- white she-kit with blue eyes, Wavekit- spotted gray tabby she-kit with yellow eyes, Larchkit- brown-and-white tabby she-kit with amber eyes, Springkit- gray-and-white she-kit with green eyes)

Deputy: Birchleaf- sleek, black tom with a white chest, underbelly, paws, and green eyes

Medicine Cat: Sorrelleaf- tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat with amber eyes

Warriors:

Pinepelt- thick-furred, muscular tabby tom with green eyes(Apprentice: Mossypaw- dark brown she-cat with cobalt blue eyes)

Leafdrift- dark tortoiseshell she-cat with mottled ginger patches and yellow eyes(Apprentice: Stonepaw- dark gray tom with crystal blue eyes)

Shinestone- dark ginger tabby she-cat with glimmering blue eyes(Apprentice: Troutpaw- thick-furred, gray spotted tabby tom with green eyes)

Sootpelt- dark gray tom with crystal blue eyes(Apprentice: Boldpaw- bright golden tom with light green eyes)

Cloudflurry- bright silver tom with deep blue eyes(Apprentice: Glistenpaw- silver tabby she-cat with dark green eyes)

Deepshadow- black tom with dark amber eyes

Raventalon- slender black she-cat with green eyes(Apprentice: Briarpaw- golden-brown she-cat with copper eyes)

Flowerstream- ginger-and-white tabby she-cat with forest-green eyes

Queen:

Yewbranch- yellow-and-white tabby she-cat with green eyes(kits: Dapplekit- ginger-and-black she-kit with green eyes, Dewkit- black tom-kit with amber eyes, Reedkit- golden-brown tabby tom-kit with yellow eyes)

Elder:

Willowbranch- spotted gray tabby she-cat with green eyes

WindClan

Leader: Graystar- large, muscular gray tom with amber eyes

Deputy: Harefoot- cream tom with yellow eyes

Medicine Cat: Mintleaf- gray tabby she-cat with a white chest, paws, and green eyes

Warriors:

Gorseclaw- ginger tabby tom with green eyes

Sageleaf- black tom with speckled white flecks and amber eyes

Specklepelt- pale, speckled gray she-cat with light blue eyes

Swiftfoot- white she-cat with a black muzzle, paws, tail-tip, and blue eyes(Apprentice: Heatherpaw- pale gray she-cat with blue eyes)

Goldenheart- pale golden she-cat with a white chest and yellow eyes(Apprentice: Aspenpaw- golden tabby she-cat with amber eyes)