New High School

(Riley's pov)

"Guys family meeting"Eddie shouted. We all went down. "Me and your mom were talking and decided to enroll Riley in Maddie's school since there is two semesters left. Are you okay with that Riley?"
"Ya sure" Wow I thought it was going to be worse than enrolling me in school. I actually really like school. Maddie says school starts again next week in January. It can't be that bad.

(next week)

"Riley wake up time for school" "yay school" I got ready for school and ate breakfast. Demi drove us to school. Mr. Hayes the principal gave me my new schedule. I have math, English, history, science, Spanish and then music. I walked past the bathroom and I heard a groan. Like a groan of pain. I went into the bathroom and I saw a girl beating up Maddie. "Hey what are you doing to my sister!" "Oh nothing see you later." "Um no you can't get away with hurting my sister." "Fine we are continuing this later" "Fine you will regret this but in the abandoned skate park after school." "ok" God what is wrong with this girl. "Maddie are you ok?" "Yeah thanks for saving me there." "No problem you are my sister."

     Today was so fun. I know you guys hate school but I love it. Just in case you don't know I taught myself all the different languages in the world and Spanish is my favorite. Well now I have to deal with that brat it will only take a second. I got there and she just said lets go so I punched her and I temporarily knocked her out. We just went home and I helped Maddie with her homework. I had no homework because I finished it in study hall.