Home Sweet Home

(Riley's pov)

     I'm so excited to go back home. I just boarded the plane, hopefully I won't get recognized. The attendant showed me to my first class seat. If you were wondering why I'm not at home in Texas, I went to the University in Yale and graduated with honours. My friends told my they were moving to Texas and that they would all buy a house together and move in in September.

     I finally landed. Mom picked me up from the airport and drove us home. When I locked eyes with Maddie I gave her the tightest hug ever. "MadMad I missed you so much" "I missed you too Riley" "Hey I'm missing out on the love" "DemDem" "Demi" "We missed you so much" "Aw I missed you guys too" We caught up on each others life and settled down. Once we had dinner we went to our room and watched movies. I missed them so much. Maddie is graduating from university in 2 months and after we are planning to move in together. Me Maddie and Demi were alk looking for the best house for us. We finall found one. It has five bedrooms with its own bathroom, three other bathrooms and floors, a swimming pool inside and another outside, a basement, a movie room, a full size kitchen with a cotton candy and popcorn maker and lots of other cool stuff. We bought it and I will be meeting up with the person who is selling the house next week.