Exam Weeks

(Riley's pov)

     There is only 2 weeks left of school and the bullies stay away from me and my friends. I have an exam in all my classes tomorrow but I am excluded because all my grades were 100% and above. I still have to be in the school property so I can practice for my volleyball, basketball, softball, football and hockey games next week. On monday I have the basketball game, next I have the hockey game, then softball, football and last the volleyball game. I was was practicing my 3 pointers when I heard Maddie crying in the hallway. I ran to the hallway and I saw her on the floor crying. "Maddie. MadMad whay are you crying." "I just flunked a pop quiz" "I can help you study for your exams at home if you want or even also in study hall" " Thanks babe I really appreciate it" "You are more than welcolme you are my sister and i do want you to pass the 10th grade." "Do you know how much I love you Riley?" "Yes you always tell me before we go to bed" We went to eat lunch. I had a salad and hamburger and MadMad had a salad and a taco. After lunch I went back to gym and Maddie went to class. After the bell for the next period went off I started practicing volleyball. I got bored so I started doing push-ups, chin-ups, crunches, squats, planks and jump-roping. The last bell indicating that it was study hall time went off. I meet up with Maddie and we studied until Dallas came to pick us up. 

     Maddie and I studied for her tests and I gave her all my study tips. I helped Mads studie for her first 4 units until dinner time. After dinner Mads and Dallas took me to the batting cages. Dallas said we could stay there for an hour. 

(Dallas' pov)

     Demi texted me and said we need to be home in 30 minutes. "Girls sorry we have to go babies." "ok" "Dally can you carry me?" "Sure Riley" I carried Riley home and she fell asleep on my hip. When we got home and I texted Demi. She said she would be home in two minutes. When she got here she told us that she is going on tour with Fifth Harmony and Little Mix. And that was when I remembered Riley was going to freak out when she sees them. Demi says that Riley and Maddie were allowed to go because the tour starts two weeks after school ends. Fifth Harmony and Little Mix came after a while and I had to wake up Riley. "Riley baby you have to wake up we need to introduce you to someone." "No Dally carry me please." "Ok babe. Don't scream when we get downstairs please." "Why?.................Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh OMG they are here!!!!!!!!!!!!" "Babe please stop screaming" "sorry" "It's alright" We introducedRiley to the girls and they asked questions about her so we let her answer.

Lauren- How old are you

Riley-Ten

Ally-What grade are you in

Riley-12 don't ask please

Dinah-Ok. But if you dye hair what colour

Riley-Um...What

Normani-She means that if you were to dye your hair what colour would you dye it

Riley-Oh Um...I don't know am I not too young to dye my hair. But maybe rainbow colour.

Camila-WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD

Riley-Um that was a bit loud but I think it is steak

Perrie and Jade-What is your favorite place to sleep

Riley-In Maddie or Demi's bed

Jesy-Do you sleep in your own room

Riley-No because I love to cuddle with Maddie and Demi

Leigh-Do you like onesies or normal pjs better

Riley-Onsies especially the ones that cover my feet

(Convo ends 20 minutes later)

(The day of tour 5AM)

(Demi's pov)

     I just woke up and got all our bags to the bus. I woke up the rest of the girls excluding the two babies (Riley and Maddie). We all fixed our bags and brought it to the buses. Fifth Harmony have their own bus and LIttle Mix and me are sharing another one. Maddie is sleeping on my bus and Riley is sleeping with Fifth Harmony.