The start of Touring

(Lauren's pov)

I carried Riley to our bus so she could continue sleeping. We have been driving for 2 hours and now it is 7. It is almost time to go to the venue so I have to go wake up Riley. ''Riley wake up it is time to get ready.'' ''No LoLo carry me.'' ''why so you want me to change your clothes too?'' ''Yeah'' "ok" I picked out a cute outfit for Riley and helped her get ready. When we got to the venue I carried Riley to our backstage room because she fell asleep again. I woke her up so we could eat. I got her a salad and cold water and milk because I didn't know what she wanted. When she woke up she ate the salad and drank the milk. It was venue time and Big Rob and Max were on the entrances of the stage. Riley kept clinging onto Demi but Demi told her to let go. After a while she obeyed but started clinging onto Dinah. When Demi came back Dinah and Riley were both cuddle on the sofa. I woke up Dinah and we performed. Half way through our performance Riley came running on stage to me. I carried her and sang and dance with her on my hip. I carried her off stage and we went back to the bus. We left and went to the hotel. Perrie and jade were sharing and so was Leigh and Jesy , Demi and Maddie, Camila and Normani and Ally, and last me, Dinah, and Riley were sharing the last room.

     After a day of exploring New York we went to go to sleep with Dinah on my hip Camz on Normani, Maddie on Demi, and Riley on Ally. We went to our rooms and went to bed Dinah and Riley wouldn't let go of my side. So they were cuddled into my side. I woke up 9 hours later at 8 O'Clock. I prepared our stuff for our interview in the afternoon. I heard Dinah calling me from outside the bathroom so I quickly came out and went to her. Turns out she only wanted to be beside me so I put her on my hip. We had to leave in 30 minutes so I had to wake the other girls up. I got Dinah and I changed and packed our bags then later carried Dinah and put her on the sofa. My phone rang and went on voicemail it was Simon saying we need to be 15 minutes early. I went back upstairs to check all our stuff and brought Riley to Demi. Before I left the room Riley called my name. "LoLo" "Yes babe" "Where are you going" "I'm going to our interview babe" "Can I come" "I don't know ask Demi" "Demi says yes" "Are you sure" "Yes" "Ok lets go" "Carry me please" "alright baby girl" I carried Riley and Dinah to the van and got to the interview. The interview went well but Dinah wouldn't let go of me and then Riley ran and sat on my lap as well which wasn't  scripted. I carried Riley and held Dinah's hand on the way back to the bus.

(Riley's pov)

     "LoLo I'm tired" "ok go to sleep I'll bring you to maddie so you can sleep with her." "Thanks LoLo"