End of tour

It is the close to the end of the tour. Riley got very close with Lauren, Dinah, Maddie and Demi. Riley and Dinah decided to prank everybody when they went out to dance with Demi.

(Riley's pov)

     Dinah and I have a plan for our prank. After Demi and finishes her performance and everybody goes on stage, Dinah and I are going to get 24 cans of silly string and take some to spray at everyone and leave the rest for them if the want to play too. Demi is probably going to kill me for this but whatever. Little Mix and Fifth Harmony just finished performing and we let them and Maddie in on our prank. On Demi's song we ran out on stage and I gave her two cans of silly string and we she was confused. I nodded at Dinah and we all started spraying each other. When we all started going off stage Demi and Lauren grabbed me and Dinah. 

Demi started tickling me and Lauren tickled Dinah. "LoLo why are you o-on Demi's s-side" "Sorry babe I owed her one." "Laur please get off m-me I-I-I. My tummy is hurtting."  "DemDem please" "You two first got so say I'm The best" "No" "Never" "Ok if you two say so" "OK OK we're sorry you are the best person in the world." "OK Lauren you can get off Dinah now" Me and Dinah looked at each other and ran to Ally. "Ally Demi and LoLo are being mean" "Awww babes. what did they do." "They tickled us." "Awww you two are such babies." "I'm not a baby" "Yes you guys are. If you guys want go complain to Leigh-Anne." "Fine" "Leigh Demi and Lauren are being meanies." "Don't be silly they just tickled you. Lets go. We have to go to catering now" 

(Leigh pov)

     I brought the two girls to catering but they wouldn't eat. I called Jesy to help me get them to eat. I finally got them to eat their food after we let them use our IPads. They both fell asleep I guess they are both really tired. Jesy and I carried them to their bus. We had our Meet and Greet and went to tell Demi and Fifth Harmony to get ready for theirs. We went to Demi and she went to the other girls. 

(Riley's pov)

      I woke up to someone shaking me. I looked a cross and someone was waking dinah up. Soon I realized It was Demi and Lauren. "DemDem carry me." "Tell Ally to carry you you are going to their meet and greet." "But I want to go with you...please." "Ok ok just stop with the puppy eyes." "kk" Demi brought Maddie and I with her. We sat on the side watching Demi. I heard someone behind me call Maddie a cutting whore. I turned around and grabbed the person by the shirt. It was Wilmer. I kicked him in the groin and pushed him away...I'm so telling Demi. I looked at Maddies arm and I saw faint scars and pulled her to the bathroom. "Maddie do you cut." "I used to now I don't" "Ok...I love you Maddie" "I love you too baby." We walked out of the bathroom and sat back down.

     Tomorrow is the last show Mom and dad are coming to the show too.

THERE IS DRAMA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER HAHAHA