How you guys met ♡

𝐈'𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 😔💅🏼

How you guys met ♡

- you guys were both filming for Drew's video "two witches teach me to skate."

- you and Enya were hanging out while Jack, Finn, Josh and Drew were skating.

-when the boi's were done filming and skating Enya had to go pick them up and you decided to go with enya since you loved hanging out with her and drew.

- since Drew and Enya were the oldest u has to sit in the back with the younger boi's.

-there was only 5 seats and there was 6 people so you had to sit on someone.

-Finn had to hold on to the skate boards, Josh had the equipment, since Drew was sitting in the front u couldn't sit on him so you had no choice but to sit on jack's lap.

-you were thinking to yourself "fuck this is gonna be awkward" because you've been having a crush on him and nobody knew about your jack being your crush.

-jack got comfortable so you can sit on his lap.

-(5 minutes pass by) Finn been talking about how you got to sit on jacks lap " why couldn't y/n sit on my lap?" Enya responded "because your holding the skate boards dumbass."

-little did y/n know that jack was blushing because he likes y/n.

- Enya caught jack flushed red 💀

-while Enya was changing her music to My kind of woman by Mac Demarco

-y/n felt something hit her butt

-she looked back at jack and he was embarrassed asf 😗💅🏼

-he said " sorry my bad." 😳

𝐈𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐈'𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 😔

                                  𝟐𝟗𝟐 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬