daily cup of tea!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"i love you"

Throughout the night, you couldn't seem to go to sleep so you decided to have a cup of tea. You managed to wiggle out of Jack's grip and make your way down the stairs to the kitchen. Your asthma had been at bay for a few weeks now, so you weren't expecting to have much trouble breathing. You try to even out your breaths but it only gets harder to breathe. You continue to make your tea the way you normally do, pushing through the tightness in your chest. When you turn around to make your way back upstairs, your grip on the mug loosens and it falls to the floor.

You drop the mug containing the hot liquid and your hand immediately clutches your chest. As soon as the cup hit the floor and loud shattering sound resonating throughout the quiet house, causing jack to wake up from his sleep. He quickly jumps out of the bed and swiftly makes his way towards the kitchen. Once he's fully in the kitchen, he immediately rushes to your side. But before he can fully get to you, you mutter "my inhaler" through your labored breaths. He rushes upstairs to retrieve your inhaler from the bathroom and makes his way back to you.

He crouches in front of you and he places your inhaler between your lips. He coaches you through inhaling the medicine before placing it onto the counter above you. "Feel better babe?" he whispers to you, smoothing back the hairs that fell in your face. You nod in response, relaxing into his hand. He leans in and presses a kiss onto your forehead before picking you up and moving you to the couch. He brings you a glass of water and goes to clean up the long forgotten tea along with the glass before making his way back to you.

He takes you both back upstairs to bed and puts your inhaler on your bedside table just in case you needed it again. You immediately cuddle into him and he pulls you more into his chest. "sorry for waking you up" you mumble sleepily. "i'm just glad that you're okay. I love you." he mumbles on the verge of falling asleep. "I love you too" you mumble, placing a light peck to his chest before falling asleep.

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝  489!

𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜!

𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚒 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜! 𝚜𝚘 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 :( 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕! 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚢 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚞𝚎 𝚝𝚖𝚛 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚖! 𝚜𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝟻𝚙𝚖 𝚝𝚖𝚛 𝚘𝚛 𝟾𝚙𝚖 𝚝𝚘𝚙𝚜! 𝚙𝚕𝚞𝚜 𝚒 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚒 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 ! 𝚒𝚍𝚔 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝, 𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒'𝚖 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚝!! 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚕𝚕!! <𝟹𝟹𝟹𝟹