Pregnancy ❁

𝗛𝗶 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗜'𝗺 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗜 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗜'𝗺 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴! 🥺 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗸 & 𝘆/𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝟭𝟴+ 💗 twins 🥺 listen to high school sweethearts with this prompt trust me it's cute. I was listening to k-12 during writing this. :)

PROMPT

Jack would be soooo excited,

"Baby, please sit down. You've been on your feet all day" he begged and you just swat him away. "Jack I'm not gonna just sit around all day" you reply. He'd been hovering over you for the past few weeks and it was getting old fast. You were only 6 months pregnant and he wouldn't leave you alone. He barely left your side.

You remembered when the two of you first started dating years ago and thought you wanted to be around him all the time.....boy were you wrong. You loved Jack but being pregnant and having him hanging off you was taking a toll. "Jack would you do me a favor and get me some Ben & Jerry's?" You ask, you weren't even really craving anything but you just needed a moment alone. "I'll send Finn.." - "No! I want you to get it" you exclaim and you feel bad but Jack doesn't seem fazed. "Okay, I'll be back. I love you!" He smiled before grabbing his keys and heading out.

You sigh and go upstairs to the soon to be babies bedroom. You look around, the walls were yellow and there were two cribs on opposite sides of the walls. But nothing else was set up, and suddenly you felt incredibly overwhelmed. You don't know why but you burst into tears. You don't know how long you were crying for when you hear Jack footsteps coming up the stairs. "Baby, baby what's wrong? Is everything okay?! Do we need to go to the hospital?" He asked, sitting down on the floor next to you and wrapping you in his arms. "No.." you sniffle and try to wipe your tears away.

"It's just...we don't even have the room set up and it just hit me we're really about to be parents! Two little people to take care of for the rest of our lives, what if I'm not a good mom? What if.." - "Stop Y/N" Jack cuts you off and lifts your chin so you're looking at him. "I'll set this entire room up today if it'll make you feel better, and you're going to absolutely be the best mom on the planet; it's no question" he tells you and you stare at him with glassy eyes. You can't even express how much you love this man. "And my back hurts, and I'm fat. I don't want boy and girl to have a fat, ugly mom" you whine and Jack looks at you incredulously. "You're THE most beautiful woman I've ever seen. And we really gotta stop calling them boy and girl...but boy and girl are gonna love there pretty mama"

Jack stands, then lifts you up bridal style. "I love you so much Jack. Thank you for what I know are going to be greatest gifts I could ever have" 

"You're welcome baby, I love you more. Now let's go start picking out names for boy and girl"