crushcrushcrush!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

-He was doing an interview for "We are Who we are" and the interviewer had recently come across some very cute information about him that he didn't know she did. And she planned to tease him about it.

-"So, Jack," She started "Very recently I found out from a friend of yours that you have a pretty big crush on one of your old co-star." She grinned at him, teasingly.

His eyes went wide, and he could feel his cheeks starting to turn warm so he started chuckling. "I don't know what you're talking about." He tried to lie, but he was quickly starting to smile from ear to ear.

"Yeah, a very close friend of yours, who shall remain nameless," She laughed, "He told me all about how you can just watch a video of her or see a picture, and your little heart just melts."

"Oh god, please don't do this." He his his face behind his hands as he giggled.

"I mean, this guy is someone who knows you pretty well, and he told me that it's actually become a thing between you two where he'll show you a video of her and see how long it takes you to start smiling. Or see how many times you'll say "Oh, I didn't hear what she said. Start the whole video over." And actually, if you don't mind, I'll show a picture of her to the viewers, to show them who it is." She was turning pink from smiling so hard at him, as the picture displayed behind them, he had to hide his eyes from it. It was a picture of you, dressed up in your full costume, you smiled excessively at the camera, as you were holding an polaroid camera!

"Oh god, I can't, I can't look at her. It's just..." he stuttered out. "It's just her eyes, and her smile, I just, I can't do it. I can't. She's so pretty." He gushed out.
"So you admit that you like her!" Sara exclaimed to him, making him groan and lean back in his seat, still smiling enormously.

"Okay, Okay Okay. Fine, I do. She's my celebrity crush. I've watched how she acted on our old show together, and we've got some mutual friends." He grinned as he spilled.

"I've actually met her a few times, myself. And of course, words don't justice just how gorgeous she is. She really looks like an angel sometimes. And she's so funny, and she's so kind, and friendly, and humble. And everyone else that knows her talks about how wonderful she is."

"Yeah, you know, Ben has been teasing me about it since I accidentally let it slip to him, and now he's always trying to figure out ways to make me talk about her."

"And actually, now that you mention it, there's a video of her, I don't know if you've seen it, but there's a video of her that I want to show you now."

The video played where the picture was, it was a video that One of your Co-star had taken of you while you were on set.
"Okay, all of you tell me your celebrity crush. I want to know." He stated.
As everyone went down the line, it finally got to me and I looked up at the camera and said "ughh Easy. Jack Dylan Grazer."

"Why him?" Leo chuckled at me.

" he's just so pretty." I giggled, putting my hand over my mouth. "And I just, I want to hug him every time I see him. Lmao"
"Yeah?" Leo asked me.
"Yeah," I said. "I want him to hold me."
The video ended, and Jack had turned into a bright red tomato, as his grin nearly spread beyond his face and he giggled like a little kid. The audience cheered, and some let out a big Awwwww.
And The interviewer named Sara was grinning over at him as she said "Well, hows that for an interview?" as she chuckled.
"I love this interview. Has she said anything else about me?" He chuckled, as his eyes were still glued to you up on the screen behind them.

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 𝟽𝟶𝟷!

𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜!

𝚘𝚖𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚢𝚢! 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚒 𝚊𝚖 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚒 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝟹 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘.. 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚢! :𝙿 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚝! 𝚒 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚒 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑! 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚒 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍 𝟸 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚒'𝚖 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚝 𝟷% 𝙻𝙼𝙰𝙾 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝?? 𝚋𝚢𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚠 :) 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝!! 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 !