Lo que siento ✿

𝑯𝒊 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔! 𝑰'𝒎 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 😔 𝒔𝒐 𝑰 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 🙃 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒚 𝒄𝒖𝒄𝒐 💗 𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒕𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒍 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒓𝒃

Jack only ever felt this way for one other girl. And when he lost that girl, he never thought he'd feel never feel love ever again.
Until he met y/n

"Damn. I love her" jack wondered to himself at night

Everywhere he looked, he'd be reminded of her. A song on his phone, a tv show, and flowers they mostly reminded him of you.

Jack thought to himself and stretch while getting out of his bed.

"Are you ready to fall more in love?" Jack muttered to himself.

But rethinking on the past few months with Y/N, he couldn't think of a time where he wasn't ready. Jack didn't feel like himself without y/n.

Huffing, Jack sat up, ruffling his hair frustratedly.

Because you don't want to lose her.

Nodding to himself absently, he got up off the bed and began pacing around the room.

"I.. love you..." Jack murmured slowly, repeating those three fateful words, over and over again, preparing himself to say it in front of her.

Oye cariño, solo pienso en ti
When I wake up in the morning until I go back to sleep
How I wish you were mine, I think of you all the time
I always feel like I'm flying, baby you make me feel fine

Hearing the creak of his bedroom door, Jack whipped around, slightly embarrassed.

"Hey."

Furrowing her eyebrows, Y/N smiled uncertainly at her boyfriend in the middle of his room, disheveled.

"Hey!" Clearing his throat, jack smiled back. "Um.."

"What are you thinking about?" Walking over to him, she wrapped her arms around him, rocking side to side lightly.

"I've been thinking about..." Swallowing, he inhaled. "How much I love you."

Looking up from his chest, she beamed, kissing him softly on the lips.

"I love you too."

Lost in the words that you say to me
y pasando tiempo juntos is the ultimate dream
I'm on the top of the world baby girl can't you see
I found my perfect girl, I want to make you my queen

                                  384 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔