GHOST FEELINGS (Vanessa Imagine)

Okay, I first want to apologize to y'all for how long it took me to even make the first update to this book. It shouldn't have been this long but up going to try and be more consistent with both books. But if you have any requests for any models or celebs (for my other imagine book) my pm's and comments are always open.

With all that being said enjoy...

Vanessa Moe Imagine

"I was reckless with your heartI took for granted the gift that you handedReckless with your heart"

I took for granted the gift that you handed
Reckless with your heart"

-------

You grabbed Vanessa's arm to try and stop her from walking away from you. She rips her arm from your grasp.

"Nessa" You somewhat plead.

The both of you were just cuddling and laughing on your bed minutes ago. But all of a sudden Vanessa stopped laughing and looked at you seriously. You were confused at first as to why the atmosphere changed. Then she asked. "What are we?" You froze. Your heart beating fast.

Vanessa wasn't very secluded with her feelings for you and confessing them to you almost every time you were both together. You, however, were not as open to telling someone your feelings, even if you were head over hills. You had seen enough heartbreak from others to last you a lifetime and also to scar you for an entirety.

So even if you knew the answer she wanted... well the answer you both wanted. You went with the one that protected you from heartbreak or the answer that you thought would.

"Fuck-buddies what else?" You laughed out. Vanessa chuckled back dryly before getting up and walking out of the room.

"No Y/n. You don't get to do this." Vanessa spat at you angrily. "You know I don't catch feels. I-I just don't but with you... I have."

Her body was shaking with anger as she looked at you. Her beautiful bluish-green eyes seemed to lit on fire.

"And you're taking advantage of that shit." She accused before pushing you away by your chest.

You watched as her jaw clenched.

Her eyes making direct contact with your own. It hurt to see the pain swirling in her blueish-green orbs.

"So I'm done being your god damn fuck buddy. Find another girl to fuck with the feelings of because I'm done." Was the last thing she said before leaving your house making sure to slam your door on her way out.