Part 2

Tessa's POV

After I finish lunch With Kimberly I begin to drive to my doctor office. Last week I did some blood work, they called saying they had the results and it was best I could come as soon as possible. I pull up to my doctors office and go in, after I sign in I wait about 15 minutes before they call my name.

"Theresa Scott" They call out.

 I walk into a room and the doctor checks her papers and begins speaking.

"Ok so Mrs.Scott you're blood work results came back, there is no signs of cancer or any medical disease for that matter. But there is something you should know. She stops for a brief moment and then resumes.

"Theresa It seems you are 2 months pregnant." My mouth drops as those words come out of her mouth.

 "Come again?!" I say panicked. 

"I take it this is a huge surprise" She says.

 "Are you not wanting to go through with this pregnancy?" She asks me. 

"No! No I want this baby it's just a shock" I say before she gets the wrong idea.

                (Flashback)

"Babe what do you want to order for dinner" Hardin asks me with his beautiful thick accent.

 "I don't care, Chinese sound amazing though" He gives me a look.

 "What?" I say confused.

 "You hate Chinese food" Hardin says smiling. 

"I don't care that is what I want." I say with a harsh tone. 

"Ok, ok We will get Chinese." He says quickly. 

"I'm going to go get the food, I'll be back love." He says and kisses my cheek.

 Right after he leaves I get the overwhelming smell of his cologne. I run to the bathroom and puke my guts out. I'm confused because I always love the smell of Hardin's cologne, I stay in the bathroom because I continue to puke. I hear the door open and Hardin comes in with the food.

"Tess?" He calls out.

"Tessa.."  He says with small panic in his voice.

"In the bathroom." I call out weekly. 

"Tess what's wrong?"  As soon as he comes in I break down sobbing on his chest. 

"Tessa what's wrong baby" he asks my quietly. 

"Nothing, im fine." I say while wiping my face, Hardin looks confused.

 "I got the food"  He says as I stand up. I smell the Chinese food and I'm disgusted.

 "Dear god that stinks." I run back to the bathroom and puke again, Hardin chases after me. He sits behind me and rubs my back. 

"That food smells" I say as Hardin hands me a glass of water. 

"I knew you wouldn't want it" He says quietly.

        (Present)

I realize that was not even a week ago. I walk out of the doctor office and begin to feel overwhelmed, Me and Hardin always said we wanted to wait, To late now. I walk inside and sigh as i see Hardin. 

"Hey love how was Kimberly?" He asks. My vision is blurry and everything is spinning. 

"Hardin" He comes over to me and wraps his arms around me.

"What wrong" He asks sympathetically. 

"I'm pregnant" I say into his chest, He backs away and looks at me.

 "You're pregnant?" He says running his hand over his hair.

 "Hardin i know you didn't want a baby right now. I'm so sorry." I say quietly. He grabs me and wraps in his arms.

 "Baby don't be sorry, this is good!" I start crying and feel like passing out.

 He grabs my hand and leads me to our bed, we just lay there as he holds me and I fall asleep. 

                                  Hardin's POV

As Tessa lays here asleep I can't help but notice a tiny bump. About an hour later Tessa wakes up and she smiles as she looks up at me. 

"I want to wait until im at least 3 months before we tell everybody else"  She says as we hear a knock at the door.

"Whos that?" She asks curiously.

"Baby i called people, Alot of people" I say letting out a forced laugh.

We get up and open the door we see Both of our parents, Kimberly, Smith, Karen, Landon, and Sophia.

 Everyone rushes to Tessa except my brother I pick him up at take him to our nook by the kitchen.

 "Why is everybody so excited to see Tessa?" He says while playing with his toys.

"Well she pregnant" I say to smith.

 "No wonder she's so fat" He says looking me dead in the eye.

 "She not fat!" I say laughing.

 "Alright bud" He pats my shoulder and continues to play with his toys.

 I leave smith at the nook and walk up to everybody else, all I hear is screaming and giggling. My dad comes up to me.

 "Congrats bud I'm proud of you." He says while shaking my hand.

 "Thanks dad" I say smiling.

 About an hour later everybody leaves, it's just me and Tess. We are watching criminal minds, We both adore the show so we thought why not. 

"Hardin" I hear her say.

"Yea tess?" I ask her. 

 "I'm hungry" I smile at her.

"What do you want love?" I ask her getting up.

 "Vanilla ice cream and pickles" She says while smiling at me.

 I walk into the kitchen and scoop ice cream into a bowl. I grab a few pickles from the fridge and walk back to the couch, i hand the bowl to Tessa and she smiles widely. 

 "Thank you" She says and takes a bite.

She finishes and I take her bowl, I place it in the dishwasher and walk back to the living room as I see her asleep on the couch I pick her up and carry her to our bedroom. I lay her down and kiss her forehead. I kiss her little bump and smile. 

"I cannot wait to meet you." I smile as I rub her belly.