Part 17

Tessa's POV

I Realize what I said and quickly hang up. It's the truth I miss him but I'm with Aidan and I can't leave now of all times. There times where I wish I never left. But I can't go back and change it but trust me if I could I wouldn't have left him. Aidan comes in the room and smiles

"Tessa I'm leaving to go meet with some friends I'll see you later tonight babe." He kisses me bye and leaves.

I hate when he calls me babe, it's weird hearing someone call me that and it not be Hardin. I sigh and look down at my stomach. I rest my hand on my slightly visible bump. I'm 3 months and I'm excited but If I'm being honest I wish it was hardin's baby, but there's nothing I can do at this point. I don't love Aidan, the only reason I haven't left is because I'm pregnant. He threatened to fight for full custody of the baby if I leave him. I'm stuck but I put up with. I begin to feel a little dizzy so I decide to lay down for a little bit. I wake up a few hours later and realize Aidan is home.

"Hey" I quietly say as I get up to walk to the kitchen

"Where the hell are u going."

"I'm getting water.."

"Hurry up and get me some food" He says with a harsh tone which makes me flinch.

"You can't demand me to get you something Aidan" He gets up and clenches his fist

"Wanna fucking bet?" I back away from him and go into the kitchen.

He lays down. When I notice he's laying down I lock myself in the bathroom and cry. He has hit me before. But never threatened to do it. We were at dinner for his work and he said I embarrassed him. Before I could even respond he slapped my senseless. I'm scared and I don't know what to do. There is nothing I can do. I go back into the room after crying for 30 minutes as I see him awake. I lay down and attempt to fall asleep.

"I love you Theresa" He says as I fall asleep.

I wake up the next-day and feel blood on my legs and get worried I wake Aidan up and he rushes me to the hospital.

"If we lose this baby it will be your damn fault."

"You can't do anything right so to nobody's surprise you couldn't even do this right!"

When we arrive at the hospital I go to open my door and he grabs my wrist.

"Don't do anything stupid." He gets out the car and his face changes so quickly

"Baby c'mon it's ok" He says as a woman passes us. We get checked in and sent to a room, shortly after that a doctor comes in.

"I'm so sorry but you had a miscarriage." I start crying and Aiden touches my shoulder

"It's ok baby I'm so sorry" He says as he look as if he's gonna cry.

"I'll let you two have privacy" The doctor leaves the room and Aiden's face changed.

"We both lost the baby."

"It was in your body, it's your fault" I lay down facing away from him and cry. I shortly fall asleep after.

       8 months later

I notice Aidans asleep and I grab my bags. He's been 8 months since we lost the baby. He says it's all my fault. I can't take it any more so I'm leaving. I leave the bedroom and take one good look around the house. I'm not gonna miss this place. I open the door and leave, as I walk to my car I can't help but get excited. I wanna see my babies there 2 years old now and I miss them so much. I drive to the airport and the entire drive I can't help but be excited to see Hardin again. I get to the airport and get a text from Aidan, I sigh and put my phone down. What if he really does find me? Ugh I can't worry about that I need to worry about Hardin and my babies. I get on the plane and decide to take a tap. I wake up and check my phone I have 15 messages for Aidan.

At least I'm done with him. My plane lands and I get off, damn I missed New York. I get a cab and ask him to drive me to the place Hardin has been staying. He pulls up to the driveway and I get out of the car. I knock on the door and Hardin answers.

"Tessa" He smiles

"Hardin"

Hey loves I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I cannot believe how incredible you guys are. I love you all so much, and I love writing this story. Please follow harrystylesgirlyywattpad for updates on the story, polls, and more. I would really appreciate it. By following my insta you can also see when new chapters are coming out so please please follow:) love you all!
                    -Bella✨💞