Part 13

Tessa's POV
Today is the day that we confront molly, I'm nervous but anxious. We enter the courtroom and see molly, her lawyer, my parents, Hardin's parents, and people serving jury Duty. Me and Hardin sit down and the jury began.

"Today we are gathered to see if Molly Samuels is going to serve time in state county prison or walk free." The judge continued

"Mrs. Samuels your statement." Molly stood up and took the stand. The court when on for 2 hours presenting evidence and hearing statements.

"Mrs. Samuels do u plead guilty or innocent for attempted murder and breaking and entering?" Molly rolls her eyes before she states

"Guilty"

"Mrs. Samuels by pleading guilty for two charges you will get 3 years with probation"

"I understand" The judge has the most shocked look on his face. I look over to Hardin and ask

"What does this mean, she just confessed?"

"It means this court is over."

"I hear by declare molly Samuels guilty for attempted murder and breaking and entering."

"It's over" Hardin mumbled.

"Yea it's finally over." I say as I pull him into a hug.

"Let's go home Tess" Hardin says as he grabs the twins. We walk to our car as we see molly being put in the back of the cop car.

"Hey, Tess my dad said he would watch the kids if we wanted to spend the day together."

"Really? That amazing!" I say excited to spread time with him alone.

We drive to Hardin's parents place and drop the kids off. We wave goodbye and leave.

"So what do u want to do today Theresa" Hardin says with a smirk on his face

"Oh Jesus what are you up to?"

"Tess I don't want to rush you at all, but I haven't fucked you in like 2 months, you see my Dilemma?"

"Hardin your fucking dirty"

"Thank you" He smirks.

We drive back to our house and I have every bit of awareness of what's about to happen. We pull into our driveway as Hardin gains a huge smile on his face.

"Oh no" I say as Hardin runs out of the car and jerks me out of my seat carrying me over his shoulder into our house. He carries me into our bedroom and sits me on the bed.

"Finally I have wanted to do this for so Fucking long!" He screams as he removes his shirt and begins kissing my neck.

He begins to remove my shirt when I flip onto him. I remove my shirt, bra, and his boxers. He flips back on top of me and begins to kiss his way down my stomach, my body fills with pleasure as he continues to kiss my sensitive area.

He begins to work his way back up to my mouth and then slams into me. My body aches  with pleasure as he continues to thrust into me. He keeps a pace, every thrust making me even weaker. He kisses me passionately while keeping his speed.

"Faster" I say with desire. He smiles and thrusts faster.

"Fuck" Hardin says as he obviously is about to reach his high. His trust begins to get sloppy as he reaches his climax. I reach mine seconds after.

"Fuck Tess your amazing" He says out of breath.

"Well you weren't to bad yourself."

"Haha" He mocks.

"I love you Hardin" He kisses me passionately.

"I love you too" He says while playing with my hand.