Part 20

Tessa's POV

Today is the day me and Hardin get married. I am so excited and nervous. I haven't seen Hardin is two days because Kimberly and Sophia insist it is bad luck. Kimberly is coming to pick me up and take me to the venue, Sophia is already there she had to get the dresses. If you couldn't already tell Kimberly and Sophia are my bridesmaids and Landon is Hardin's best man. It makes me happy Landon is apart of our wedding. He is literally my best friend in the whole world. I get up out of my bed and throw on some sweats and a t-shirt. I don't bother with makeup because I hired Makeup artists to do our makeup. I go to the twins room and get them dressed. I hear knocks at the door so I grab my bag and put Brooklyn on one hip and Joseph on the other. I open the door and see Kimberly.

"Oh Tessa" She laughs

She grabs Joseph out of my arms and carries him to the car. She buckled him in and I buckled in Brooklyn. I see Danielle sitting in her car seat smiling and playing with toys. I quickly give her a little kiss on the cheek and get in passenger seat. After a 3 hour drive we arrive at the venue. When We arrive Me and Kim grab all of the kids and walk inside. Vance and Trisha meet us at the door and take Brooklyn, Joseph, and Danielle. There going to get them ready while We get ready. We head to the dressing room and sit down at the vanity's. We greet Sophia and she sits down at a vanity. The makeup artists start working on all of us. An hour later Me, Kim, and Sophia all have our makeup done. We all sit and get our hair done and I love how mine turns out.

Hardin's POV

I am so nervous. We are finally having the wedding Me and Tessa wanted for years. After all we have been through we deserve this. I fix my tie and look over at Landon who is already dressed and ready.

"You look great man" Landon says to me I give a small smile

"Thanks you too." I pace A Little around the room and Landon stops me.

"Hey there's no need to be nervous. This is you and Tessa's day. You have nothing to worry about. Your job is to make sure you live this day to the fullest."

"Thank you Landon" I smile and realize I have nothing to worry about. Landon goes to shake my hand and I pull him into hug.

"Thank you." We pull away and he smiles.

"You ready to get out there?"

"As ready as I'll ever be."

I walk out and I see all the guests already seated. I walk up to the front were the priest is and stand there. 10 minutes later I hear music start playing, and all the guests stand up. I see Brooklyn and Danielle walk out holding baskets of flower and they spread them all over. I smile, they both look adorable. Soon after the doors open and there stands the love of my life. I feel tears fill my eyes. She looks beautiful, she looks up at Landon and he smiles. They begin walking down the aisle. She makes it to the front and Landon kisses her in the cheek then makes his way over next to me.

"You shall all be Seated."

Everyone sits down and the ceremony begins.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of Theresa Young and Hardin Allen Scott. There bond is unbreakable. They are soulmates, partners, and parents. These two individuals are here today to become one. The two have decided to have original vows. Theresa your vows." I smile at Tessa as she begins speaking.

"Hardin, you are truly the love of my life. As a child I always dreamed of my future husband and it doesn't come close to you because you are the one for me. You are a bright soul who cares for me and makes me a better parent, partner, and person. I promise to always be there for you and stay with you through it all."

The priest continues. "Hardin your vows" I smile and begin to speak.

"Theresa I lost myself when I was without you. I felt alone and in the dark because you are my light. I can't function without you there by my side, and I don't want to. I will always be there for you whenever you need me. I promise to always be there for Our Daughter and Our Son. I promise to be there for you whenever you need a shoulder to cry on, or a reason to laugh"

The priest Smiles and Resumes.

"The rings please." Joseph walks up holding the rings and smiles we both take the others ring and hold them. Joseph walks back to his seat and he looks so cute.

"Theresa Young do You take Hardin to be your person, your one and only forever. For better or worse, in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer till death do you part?"

"I do" Tessa says tearing up. She slides the ring on my finger and smiles.

"Hardin Scott do you take Tessa to be your person, your one and only forever. For better or worse, in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer till death do you part?"

"I do" I say and slide The ring on her finger.

"Hardin. Theresa. I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may now kiss the bride." Tessa looks at me and I pull her into a kiss. I kiss her passionately and we eventually pull away.

"Ladies and Gentlemen I Now present to you Mr and Mrs Scott!" Everybody cheers and claps while I pull Tessa into another kiss.

"I love you Tessa" She looks and me and smiles

"I love you too." I hold her close to my chest and look around the room filled with smiles and laughter.

We did it. We're married!