Prologue

"Nina it about time we tell him about the deal dad signed before he died." Mr pine told his wife as they got ready to go to bed.

"Let do that tomorrow, as for today I'm really tired" Mrs pine said as she held her hair in a messy bun.

"Michelle that not a proper way a lady seats, now seat appropriately" Ned Crawford yelled at her only daughter.

"You know you are the only one for me, I will soon tell my parents about us I can't wait to make you my wife" Jeremy said to Mia after a steamy hot sex.

Mia only giggled at him as she kissed his chest. "Now sleep will talk to dad tomorrow about us" with that Jeremy fell into a deep slumber.

The following day, Jeremy was all giddy and couldn't contain his happiness, as he walked through the doors of his fathers mansion.

His parents where having breakfast so he decided to join them in having break after. After breakfast he told his dad he has something to tell him.

"I also have something to tell you, let go to my study" Mr pond said to his son. Jeremy does not like it when ever his dad has something to say to him.

"I will go first, your grandfather and the Crawford's signed an agreement that when his granddaughter is off age you two will get married" Xavier pine said daring his son to challenge him.

"But dad" Xavier raised his hands to stop his son from talking any more.

"There is no buts get ready for the wedding you have a month to court the lady, and more over you don't want to ruin the friendship we have with the Crawford's do you?" Xavier asked his son.

"No dad" Jeremy gloomy answered.

"So you do as I say" Xavier said as he stood up.

"Yes dad" Jeremy said as he stormed out of his fathers study

Don't forget to vote and leave your comments please