Chapter 3

Michelle woke up to a bright white room with a heart monitor on her right, Jeremy was standing by window looking outside.

She did a sweep in the room, other than the sofa and the flat screen and the bed the room is pretty empty but it so spacious.

She tried seating up but she couldn't so she groaned in annoyance. Jeremy was by her side instantly.

He tried helping her but she scoot away and
shook her head, Jeremy was confused with her actions but he didn't talk.

"How are you feeling" Jeremy quietly asked her, taking in her pale skin. He couldn't help but to ask about her, he didn't call her parents neither did he call his.
Because they would be furious should they know what caused her to faith.

"I'm fine, thanks" Michelle curtly answered. She wished to be so alone but she couldn't tell him that.

The room was so awkward, the tension so high, Michelle noticed Jeremy was wearing the same clothes as before so she looked down and saw she was also in the sand clothes.

"I'm gonna get some coffee do you need some" Jeremy asked but Michelle shook her head. Her mind was on the envelope her husband gave her.

She stood up with shaky legs and sat on the sofa, taking the envelope and opening it. She read the contents and was furious until she got to the rules.

1.Never or ever fall in love with me because I won't reciprocate it, I'm already in love with someone else which you will probably meet today.

2. You can have an affair outside our marriage I don't care about that but it must be discreetly.

3. You can never have sex with your lover under my roof, a hotel or his place or any where you like.

4. You can't divorce me no matter what. So till death do us apart we are stacked together

5.no third party must know about this, just between you and I.

6. Knock before you enter my room or study even with that there must be an emergency before you can enter both places

7. You will accompany me to all events that we are invited to and we will behave like we are happily married. We can hold hands and kiss just for show other than that you should always be 20km away from me.

8. I hate to be touched by others and I hate people invading my privacy.

9. Your order is just like mine to the workers so should anyone disrespect you kindly let me know.

10. Last one but not the least you can not let your lover impregnate you. No matter what, I'm not ready to raise a bastard as my own.

A tear fell down on the contract followed by the rest as Michelle furiously cleaned it away.

"What have I got my self into" she bitterly thought to her self as she entered the washroom to clean her face.

Immediately she came out, the doctor was in the room followed by Jeremy. He raised an eyebrow at his wife.

Clearly this not how he left her, with puffy and red eyes, but she turned her gaze to the other direction immediately they made eye contact after the doctor checking her up he told them they could go.

Thank you for reading

Please don't forget to vote and leave your comments please