Chapter 14

Jeremy's PoV

It been almost two weeks now, no sign of her or her where about. I miss her so much, and the police are not doing anything to help the situation.

They've been here several times to ask me questions and the maids also.

Something the officer said caught my attention. I doubt she will do it but you can't trust her not to do.

Flash back

"Good morning Mr Pine, I'm office Nick and this my partner Officer Anna we are here to ask you some few questions regarding the whereabouts of your wife."  He said taking out his note pad, he was looking for something which I guessed was a pen so I lent him one.

"Here you go" I said giving him the pen. He thanked me as we continued to talk.

"When was the last time you said you saw your wife" he said seating properly.

"Well like I said at the station two weeks ago" right in this house" I said getting angry at their dump ness. I just need her back,  I don't care how but I need her back.

"Did you two fight or something" he asked jotting something on his note pad, the female officer was seating quietly looking at what was going on.

The tension in the room was so high, the new maid we hired bless her soul served us with drinks and snacks, I'm not in the mood for this but it really did help.

"No we didn't fight, but before she went missing she asked me to join her in our Tv room to watch a movie with her but I refused" I said scratching the back of my head, gosh I hate my self for not joining her in that room, if I was there with her this wouldn't have happened.

"Why did you refuse to join her"  he questioned further. I sipped the Apple drink we where served before answering him. The guilt was written on my face and there was nothing I could do about it.

"Well I had a lot of work to do so I told her to go because I have a lot to cover" I said, I was even ashamed of my self. I can't believe I'm the reason why Michelle is missing.

"How was your relationship with your wife." The female officer spoke for the first time since the question began.

"Well we didn't marry because we loved each other, it was an arranged marriage but our relationship was good because we've accepted that we are spending the rest of our lives together." I said, brushing my hand through my hair, it has grown longer but I give a damn.

" oh I see, so do you have any ex's you think he or she might want to hurt your wife or wants to cause you harm." She asked looking at me, she was dating me with her eyes to deny it but I didn't I told them everything I know about Mia and even my suspicion about her on my parents party.

Could it really be Mia don't forget to vote and leave your comments

The more you vote and comment the more it boosts me up to update faster