Chapter 2

During the car ride, Michelle was so quiet, she keeps on looking at the passing cars, ignoring her husband as he did also.

His words from earlier kept on ringing in her ears. But he was so nice and caring when they went out some few times before the wedding.

Was that an act? Then why go through the wedding if had someone else he really wanted. She was so sad and wanted to scream on top of her voice.

The silence in the car wasn't helping, her life have turned for the worst just within a day, the giggly feeling of she getting married to her crush has all been vanished.

"Here, have a look at it" she was brought out of her thoughts when she felt something cold been dropped on her laps.

She looked down at it and glanced at her husband who was busy typing away on his phone, it looks like he is working.

"For Christ sake it is his honey moon." Michelle screamed in her head. As she was about to voice out her thoughts the car came to an absolute stop.

"Madam, sire we are here" the chauffeur bowed and began taking their things out of the car.

"You May go now Daniel" Jeremy turned to him and waved him off not in a rude way thou. Immediately Jeremy drove away, someone with blonde her and slender body from no where flanked her arms around Jeremy.

Since Michelle met Jeremy he was genuinely smiling not the fake ones that she was blinded by crush that she didn't see.

The other woman has dresses similarly to what Michelle was wearing but instead of sneakers she went for heels and her make up was done really well.

Michelle was envious of the other woman who she is yet to know her name that of the introduction will be made.

Jeremy boldly placed his hands around her waist whilst hers is already his neck they began to kiss right in front of her.

Michelle couldn't stomach it so turned to the other direction trying to hold in the tears but one or two slipped down as she furiously cleaned it.

After the I miss you and I love exchange they finally took notice of her. Michelle was quiet like she was before.

The folder her husband gave her is securely in her hands, she couldn't look at the in the eye. And even she raised her red eyes she made contact with her husband who had a guilty look on his face but it soon disappeared as it cane.

"Is she the trump you married" the blonde lady who was securely wrapped in Jeremy's arms asked glaring at Michelle.

A shock gasped left the seams of her lips. She can't believe how rude this was lady was been. She was raised never to be violent she would have slapped the lady now.

A disapproving look made the lady shut up before saying anything else.

"Michelle meet Mia my girlfriend and my world" Jeremy introduced. Some many voices where talking and teasing Michelle. She couldn't do this she couldn't take it so she took the easiest way out, she blacked out.

Thank you for reading

What do you think of this chapter. Did Jeremy do the right thing introducing his girlfriend to his wife.

Don't forget to vote and leave your comments