Chapter 15

Still in Jeremy's PoV

The police are doing all they could, but I felt it still not enough. They've questioned both my parents and hers and even Mia.

But she denied of having anything to do with the kidnapping of Michelle. She is been followed secretly but she doesn't know about it.

Oh goodness I miss her so much, they say you don't value what you have until you loose it. I didn't value her presence, I didn't value her love, but now I do. She means a lot to me.

I just can't look at her parents in the eye. Her mum has refused to eat, or drink anything she has been crying since she was told her only daughter has gone missing.

I don't know what to do to make things right, this just so strange, how can she vanish into the thin air just like that.

All the workers in this house have been questioned even the maid who last served her snacks.

But she said she saw nothing, when she left Michelle alone everything was alright. So what happened now, who would hurt someone like Michelle.

It not money they want they would have already contacted us, I hope I'm not the cause of the kidnap because I'm someone people love to hate.

I tried calling her but her as always was dead, or switched off I don't even know. A cold bead of sweat broke out on my forehead when I thought of worst scenarios.

"Bitch wake up" the maid poured cold water on a sleeping Michelle. She has been so exhausted, and weak because of the lack of good nutrition.

She jotted awake, with alarmed eyes, darting from one corner to the other. Her cheeks hurt from the numerous slaps she got.

Her dress was drenched, and her hair was sticking to her face like a second skin, her hands and feet's hurt because of the way it has been tired.

"What do you want from me" Michelle asked her, since her hope of ever getting out of her died so many days ago, she has decided to piss her abductor off till she kills her or do what ever she wants with her.

"That husband of yours has the audacity to allow the police to question me about your where about, but me been the little actress I am I denied not knowing where you are. In fact I even cried praying they find you soon and the police and naive husband of yours took sympathy on me" she evilly smirked looking at Michelle in the eye.

"Why are you doing this" she asked but didn't get any reply because that bitch left her still tired up on the chair.

Nothing much happened in this chapter but an interesting chapter awaits us.

Don't forget to vote and leave your comments