ii

Irene

I don't spend Mondays like this. Me, in one room with Jisoo and Lisa. I should've be in dorm, sleeping early.

Just for the sake of going out, I got myself into a double date and had to waste my thirty minutes listening to whatever Suho has been talking about.

Jennie was the lead on it. She played a matchmaker on me, since I helped her with Kai.

I didn't assume they would end up dating in just a snap. I tease her to him and helped  get his number but not expecting that she would say yes so fast.

Like after two weeks they've been talking, Jennie says she said yes already. I got shock of course. I was kinda expecting too much from Jennie.

And since I made her the happiest, (coz I played Cupid to both of them. Though I didn't really do that much. I just helped them exchanging  number and that's it.) She thought she should do the same on me. To none other than Suho of course.

Suho and I are friends. We're on the same company in the first place and we've been seeing each other since trainee years. But that's just that. We're just friends.

We don't even engage much conversation unless we're told to do so.

And it gets a little more annoying when he started bragging, more like him and Kai, trying to impress me and Jennie on their achievements and stuff. I was expecting on a date where we're getting to know each other more. Not having a storytelling about more likely to SM and about the groups.

I know SM a shit, no need to talk about it.

So when the blond haired girl stepped in the store, I grabbed the only chance that would make me leave first. Jennie knows how I'm itching to leave anyways.

Lisa. I think that's her name. The Thai member of BlackPink, the rapper and dancer in their group. Jennie has been talking about her a lot but I'm not paying attention to any of it. Out of all BlackPink's members, she's the only one I'm not friends with.

Her silence during our group's meet up is frustratingly annoying.

Yeah, I don't understand it either. She's just silent over the corner and that's annoying to me. I mean, she sticks to Jennie most of the time, it's annoying for my sight. She just smile and nod and pretends to listen to what the group has been talking about even though I'm sure she has no idea of with. 

To cut it short, I'm not fond of her.

And I don't even know why.

On the other hand, she only acts like a cute puppy following her members whenever they're with us. Coz one time I really saw her bringing orange juice to Mina from Twice and they talked for about an hour before the award ceremony begin. Even hugged Sunmi and the older woman had the audacity to kiss her on stage.

Yeah I saw it and couldn't grasp why the heck she's comfortable with others while she can't even look at us. Like say 'Hi' or something.

Waking on their way to the dorm, I curse in my head repeatedly for the sandal I wore is making me tripped every now and then. Lisa offered to exchange shoes but I don't want to.

The fifth time I almost tripped was when she pulled me by my arm and knelled in front of me removing my sandals off. I was taken off guard that it makes me speechless for minute that I was only stuck looking at her carefully putting her shoes in me.

I suddenly feel my heart to skip a beat specially when her eyes met mine and she shows me 'that' smile.

And I feel guilty looking at her barefoot but her assuring smile makes me feel at ease.