xi

Irene.

My members aren't fool enough to not notice there's something going on with my life.
Wendy's smart head might concluded something but she didn't say a thing.
Yerim and Joy is too observant but prefers not asking.
And even Seulgi would act like she doesn't care, she does specially when she would wait for me at night whenever I'm having a late night dinner with Lisa.

My members might know but prefers to respect my silence. I'm not making fool of them, but I still can't. Lisa and I never talked about this phase yet. As much as I want to stood strong, there's still nervousness crawling to my chest whenever we're on stage.

What would my members feel?

I'm glad that BlackPink knows about Lisa liking women, but how about me?

My members used to make a joke on me on hating men, but it really didn't crossed their mind that I would prefer women over them.

Not that I'm liking or attracted to women in general coz it's only Lisa.

'You think she's dating?'

'I have a hunch. But I won't assume'

'If she is then who?'

'Probably non celebrity.'

'Nu-ah, she's not dating. Irene is enjoying herself.'

'Yeah, she wouldn't last five minutes talk to anyone to be honest.'

'Yahh! The power of love has taken over her.'

'Shut up, Joy. That's too cringey.'

'Any guess who?'

'BoGum? They're sort of friends.'

'Not unnie's type. She didn't even gave her number to him'

'Got7 Jackson? '

'Holyshiii...

'Yerim what your mouth!'

'No. Not him.'

'They wouldn't even talk backstage.'

'Coz it's a secret relationship, Seul. Ohmygod.'

'Take another guess. It's really not Jackson.'

'Jennie.'

'Wtf! Wendy!'

'Hdsjsjdyyshsjsj'

'Your mind. It amaze me sometimes.'

'Kai is shaking.'

Incoherent words followed after it. Though what shock me was they put consideration that I might be having a relationship with same gender.
It might seem to be a joke for they really saw me with Jennie a lot. It's only  Lisa who hasn't been in our dorm to all of BlackPink members. Yerim once took Rosie here. Jennie with Jisoo came by sometimes though Jennie is always here.
I took her here when our friendship starts. It's kind of normal thing for my members seeing Jennie in dorm. So I can't blame them if she was their guess.

Though at this point, they're just joking about it. I didn't disturb them anymore as they listed this person they think I'm dating. Or if dating would still be their guess happening in my life. I won't interfere or say anything. Maybe soon, to the right time, I'll tell them.