xv

Irene

"I've been followed unnie. Sasaengs are outside." Joy says in frustration massaging her temple when we ask why she's running going back in here.

"They knew our dorm. Guess who's saying goodbye to this place." Yerim murmurs as her eyes scans the place.

This house has somehow grown to us. We already stayed here for a year and half. And now that Wendy has called our managers to tell about sasaeng around, it only means one thing. We're leaving.

But my concern is, the way Joy addressed them as sasaengs and not just fans who wanted a pictures. Fans like normally highschool students who accidentally stumbles in here. But if we're talking bout sasaengs, they're the worst. They tend to stay along the area. It's just now that we've known coz of the bazooka like cameras on their neck. And what concerns me is, how long have they been watching us? What if they already took pictures before? Scenes of Lisa dropping me home has been playing in my head. What if sasaengs are already here when that happened?

"Unnie, are you okay?" Seulgi asks. "You look like in deep thought."

"We're talking about sasaeng, Seul. Of course I'm worried."

Everyone just became silent. We're all thinking the same.

"Ahmm. Manager-nim says we should start packing by now. They'll fetch us to the company. And also, the CEO wants to talk. P-p-probably about the comeback..." Wendy added

The truth is, Lee SooMan won't hold a group to a meeting unless it's very important. I massage my nape trying to be compose as possible. My members already sense I'm not having any of this as the worry in their eyes shows.

"Let's do what the manager says. Take your important stuffs with you. The staffs will be here to help anytime when moving out soon." I say to let them got up to do something else other than being worried to me.

"Irene, no matter where this meeting will go, your happiness matter to me the most." Wendy gave a comforting smile.

Seulgi threw a hand over Wendy's shoulder as she says the same. My happiness matters for them.

But I can't be selfish, can I?

Stepping to the meeting room, it's truly discussed about our comeback. We already finished recording and the practices. This is really weird for me since they wouldn't held with the CEO himself to discuss this things. As what my instinct says, there's so much in this meeting to say but to not be obvious, he called us all.

"About the saesangs knowing where you lived, I suggested to your managers that you'll be staying in the company's dorm for the meantime. The team is already looking for another place for Red Velvet to stay." He smiled to us.

He called the meeting adjourned after thirty minutes.

"Oh and by the way, can Wendy and Irene you stay. I have a little discussion with the two of you."

Wendy and I look to each other to the eyes, our members are signalling they'll wait but i manage to say that they can go.

"Wendy, though you're be having a comeback , I still want you to do a SM station song by the end of the month. It still depend whether we'll do a collab or for you to be with one of your members. By next week you'll be called to a meeting again to finalize it."

"But don't we have a school music festivals performance by next week, sir?"

"Oh you do?" His smile is the two face smile I ever saw. Wendy just didn't noticed. "Okay, please do check your individual sched. Tell your manager so they'll have to make changes this early."