Chapter 15

Jamie's POV

If we kept going at this, I'm not gonna be able to control myself. The way she was kissing me, grabbing onto the hairs at the back of my head was starting to make me very uncomfortable in my pants. The strain in my blue slacks needed to be relieved, and if she didn't stop right this minute, I was gonna combust.

Funny enough, I didn't want her to stop. I didn't want to stop. This game of teasing we've been playing for however long I've known her, ends tonight. I have to have her, she wants this and I want this. We will both have this.

What happened to be a playful little nip on her neck, turned out to be sucking a hole into her skin, enough to leave a mark, a very big mark. Hope she has really good makeup to cover that.

Her moans were everything as I nipped, licked, sucked and marked her as mine. The way her body writhed beneath mine for the release we both need and has been yearning for. I could not hold back any longer, I had to do this. 

"You've been driving me crazy in this dress all night. It looks fantastic on you, but I think it would look better off of you." And with that I unclipped the strap from behind her neck and the dress fell loosely around her bust area. 

I took my time pulling it off her body, the way her curves revealed to me slowly was enough to make any man go crazy. Mia was a beautiful woman, anyone could see that. It gave me great pleasure to know that I'm the one to unwrap such a beautiful gift. She arched her back enough for me to pull the dress right off to reveal underneath just a lacy white panty. It wasn't a thong or anything out of the ordinary, it was just that, a panty, but it was the sexiest white panty I have ever seen. She wasn't wearing a bra which immediately reveal her creamy white breasts for my greedy eyes to feast on.

I licked my lips in anticipation of latching my mouth on a rosy pink bud. As my warm mouth came down on her, a satisfied moan escaped her lips, her back arched even more pushing her nipple up into my mouth. It was the hottest sight and sound to ever behold.

"Jamie" She moaned my name breathily, and that was enough to make me come in my pants.

"Fuck! Moan my name again baby." I growled lowly.

"Jamie, please." She moaned out again.

"What do you want me to do to you?" I licked my way down her body, spending some time tickling her navel.

I got the sound I was hoping to hear, her melodious giggle. She moaned and giggled all in one as I stuck my finger down in her cute panties, rubbing her extremely wet slit. She was oh so ready for me.

"Fuck, Jamie. Stop teasing me!" She squealed. A curse word coming from her mouth sounded sexy for sex, but I hope she doesn't actually do it. Her angel mouth is too precious to do that.

I was way beyond impatient. I flung my jacket at a corner of the room while she was helping me discard my pants. She seemed to be extremely impatient too. As soon as my pants was off, I lifted her up and took her to the bedroom. It was a task in in itself, because I had no idea where I was going.

" Mia, bedroom." I mumbled in between kisses.

"Down there." She pointed while latching onto my neck with her teeth.

It was another task to get to the bedroom, since every wall in the house, I would push her up against it and kiss her or suck on her neck or something. Finally! we reached the bedroom and I threw her not so gently on the bed. I hovered over her while latching on to a nipple, her body arched into mine, her grip on my hair got tighter and rougher. I kissed my way down her body to the spot I knew she needed me the most. I licked her juices that seemed to be overflowing. Her body squirmed underneath the onslaught of my mouth, her legs shaking. Her moans and cries got louder, I fear the neighbors are gonna come knocking any second to ask what the hell is going on in here.

As she came on my tongue I lapped up all her juices. I kissed her allowing her to taste herself on me. I positioned myself at her entrance, and that's when it felt like a bucket of cod water washed over me, when she moaned out 'condom'.

"Fuck!" I cursed. "I don't have one."

"It's fine. Table drawer over there." She said breathlessly.

Why the hell does she have condoms in her bedside table drawer. I didn't want to think about it right now. I grabbed a condom from the drawer, rolled it on me at the speed of light, then positioned myself where I needed to be right this second.

I eased myself gently into her, her body arched into mine, making this much more pleasurable and easier for me to slide into her.

"Oh shit Jamie." She moaned in my ear while biting down on the lobe.

This was the best sex I've ever had. I knew I couldn't be gentle with her for much longer. She was so tight and squeezing the life out of my dick, I had to move much quicker, I wanted to make this pleasurable for the both of us and I also wanted to last more than five minutes.

"Faster, harder Jamie. Do it." She moaned and that was all the confirmation I needed to move with more speed.

The faster I moved, the louder her moans were, the more she grabbed onto my hair spiking all over the place, the more her nails dug into my back I knew it was going to leave a mark, but I didn't care. I was finally having sex with Mia, the girl I've been pining after ever since I first saw her at her ordination to take over her father's business. From that first moment I saw her blonde tress which was now splayed all over the pillow, I knew I had to have her. And as she came calling out my name, I let go with her calling out her name softly in her ear.

********

I was still lying awake thinking about the beautiful thing that happened only an hour ago. She was still asleep wrapped in my arms, comfortable as ever. I liked her there, she fit perfectly in my arms. My phone chose that exact moment to disturb the peace and tranquility that surrounded the room I was in. I quietly and gently lifted her off my arm and stepped out of the room to answer my ever ringing phone. The name on the screen made my blood boil and my eyes to see red.

Why the fuck was this scum of the earth calling me? I decided to answer it anyway.

"Did you do it? Did you get any information?" He who shall not be named said.

"I already told you, I will not do that to her. I won't do what you ask." I growled annoyed.

"Check your inbox." He said cheekily.

I put the phone on speaker and proceeded to check my inbox. What I saw made my blood boil even more.

"How did you get all that information? No one knows about that." I asked fearfully, but I tried not to let him hear it.

"Ah, I now have your attention. Do what I ask, and that information stays our little secret. Wouldn't want my finger to make one little slip and, oops the media knows about it." He sneered.

"Make me proud Jamie boy. You're an Osbourne, we do what we have to in order to survive." He hung up on me.

I sat down on the couch with the information staring back at me. No one is supposed to know about this. If I have to steal information from Mia and the Warren enterprise to make sure that this stays quiet, then I'll do it.

***************

That wasn't even 1500 words but it wasn't supposed to be a long chapter.

You'll get a long chapter in the next one which I am currently working on. Things really start to pick up in that one.

They finally did the dirty, what do you all think? I suck at writing sex scenes but I tried for you guys. 

If any of my relatives are reading this book, I'm still your little angel, just a little bit tainted.

Remember to

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
FOLLOW

Thank you!