Part 20

Adrien's POV:

"Where did your lovebird go?" Plagg asked, flying out of my pocket.

"I don't know," I sighed.

"She's probably running away," Plagg laughed, resting on my shoulder.

"Why would you say that?"

"Relax, kid. She's probably freaking out and talking to her friends," Plagg patted my cheek.

"I really want her to say yes. I really like her."

"I want her to say yes, too. I've been calling it since the first day you met."

***
Marinette's POV:
"Marinette, what are you doing? You've been waiting on this since forever!" Tikki flew out of my purse, floating by my head.

"I know, I know. I'm just scared. What if he realizes I'm not what he wants?" I sighed.

"Marinette, it's pretty obvious he's head over heels in love with you. He wants you and only you. You need to stop worrying he'll disappear. He's not like that."

"I know, Tikki. I've just never been in a relationship before."

"Something tells me you guys are meant to be. It'll be okay, Mari." Tikki smiled.

I grinned, "Okay. I'm gonna say yes then. "

I headed out of the bathroom, making my way to Adrien.

There was a scream as people began to run away outside.  Adrien looked back at me as I stared at him. An akumatized villian flew by, laughing maniacally.

I ran back towards the bathroom as Adrien headed outside.

I closed the bathroom door, "Why would Adrien run towards the danger? What is he thinking?"

"Transform and then follow him, make sure he's safe."

"Good thinking. Tikki, spots on!"

***
Adrien's POV:

I ran into an alley way near Marinette's bakery.

"She'll be safe inside, right?"

"She'll be safer than you." Plagg laughed, "She didn't run towards the thing."

I rolled my eyes, "Plagg, claws out!"

***
short little filler to include the kwamis and the heroes as i've been neglecting them oops