I Missed You

Deku's pov
I was on my way to class when All Might stopped me in the hallway. He said he needs to talk to me about something important. 'I guess I'm going to be a little late to class. Hope nothing interesting happens when I'm gone.'

Bakugou's pov
I was staring out the window too busy in my thoughts to care about whatever teach had to say. I turned my head slightly to look at the door but it was still closed so I looked out the window again.

'Where the hell is that damn nerd? He should have been back a while ago. Maybe I should have stayed to help him, then we could have walked to class together.' I smile a bit just thinking about the curly green haired boy. 'How long have we been together again? I think it's been 3 months maybe 4  either way I don't care I'm just glad he actually wanted to date me after I bullied him all those years. I don't even know why I did that, I guess I'm just bad with expressing my feelings.'

While staring out the window something weird happened. A blue portal appeared and somebody came running out of it. 'It can't be that mist guy from the league his portals are like a blackish purple color.' The person who came out of the portal wore a black hood so I couldn't see their face but they seemed nervous about something. They kept fidgeting with a device in their hands and they kept looking up at the portal that they just came from.

Someone else then came running out of the portal. (They were also wearing a hood.) but before they could do anything the other person was all of a sudden surrounded by this blue light and then they just disappeared. The person who just came out of the portal kicked the ground and started walking back and forth. They seem pissed.

"Bakugou I called your name three times what are you staring at that is so much more important then what I'm saying?" I heard Eraser say to me. "There's someone on school grounds." I tell him flatly. He walked over to the window and looked out to see what I was talking about. "I'll be right back don't go anywhere." He told us before leaving.

Once he left everyone got up and crowded around the windows. "Who is that?" "Why didn't the alarms go off?" "Is that a portal?" "Ooh do you guys think their from the future!" Pinky said. "That would be awesome! They could tell us if I'm a great hero!" Pikachu said. "If it was somebody from the future they would most likely be here to change something that happened in the past." Ponytail said. "That's true, what do you think happens? It must be something really bad if someone had to go back and fix it." Round face said.

They kept talking about the portal and the stranger that came out of it until Aizawa came back. Everyone rushed back to their seats to hear what exactly is going on.

"Alright everyone apparently we have a visitor here with us today and I guess he's from the future-" "I KNEW IT!" He glared at Pinky making her instantly shut up and sit back down. "*sigh* I might as well just let him explain everything while I go take a nap. You can come in now!" The door than opened and I can't believe what I saw.

"WHY THE FUCK DO YOU LOOK LIKE ME!" "I am you idiot!" The tall blonde standing in the front of the room yelled at me. 'Why the fuck is my future self here!?' "Wow that's what Bakugou looks like in the future!" Round face said. "Dude how old are you!?" Pikachu asked. "Uh 25." He said but he seemed really confused for some reason. "Wow Bakubro your going to look good in 10 years!" Shitty hair told me. "Shut up." I mumble at him. 'What the fuck am I doing here and why am I acting all weird!?' Future me keeps looking over at Deku's seat and he keeps fidgeting with his hands.

"So Bakugou can you tell us what the future is like and what your doing here!?" Pinky asked. "Umm yeah...I'm just confused why are you all acting like that?" "Like what?" Ponytail asks. "Like happy...is Iz-" "Sorry I'm late Mr. Aizawa All Might had to tell me..." Deku stopped what he was saying when he saw future me.

"I-Izuku is that really you?" "Umm yes...d-did I miss something because you look a lot like Kacchan but like an older version of Kacchan but If you are Kacchan that means your from the future but if your from the future that would mean that something must have happened for you to-" his mumbling was cut off when future me suddenly hugged him. 'What the fuck is going on!?'

Deku's pov
The other Kacchan had his arms wrapped around me in a tight hug. "I-I m-missed you s-so much." I heard him cry out softly. 'Why is he crying!? And what does he mean by he misses me does something happen to us in the future!? Do we break up!?' I then felt myself being pulled out of the hug. I looked up to see my Kacchan there. "Fucking explain future me. Why the hell are you here?" "Right sorry it's just been a really long time since I've seen Izuku. But I'm here because I was chasing this villain around trying to kill him." He clenched his fist when he mentioned the villain.

"Uh Kacchan er future Kacchan why are you trying to kill a villain shouldn't you be trying to capture them instead?" I asked. He smiled sadly at me before getting mad again and mumbling something under his breath. "What the fuck did you say!?" Kacchan yelled at him. He glared at him. "It's personal." "That's no fucking excuse to kill someone!" "Trust me it is." The two Kacchan's started glaring at one another so I decided to break the tension. I got in between them and smiled up at both of them. "Why don't we all just calm down and let adult Kacchan explain himself so we can try and help him get this villain without killing anyone, okay?" "Whatever." They both said. "Great!" I smiled up at them making both of their faces flush red.
———————————————————
Thanks to CatCAT48 for the book idea! I hope you will enjoy it!

Word Count:1102