Fantasy

Third Person
"So you're all from a different universe. I guess that makes sense." The spiky blonde warrior who they learned is the Bakugou of this dimension said. "You're taking this better than I would have expected." Iida told him. "Tch I'm not an idiot I know about magic just as well as any witch or wizard here." "But we didn't use magic we used the technology future me created to transport us here." Uraraka said. "Techno what?" "Technology you know like computers and phones." Mina said. "What the fuck are those?" "You know their devices that allow you to watch funny videos and catch up on all the latest memes." Denki said. "Device? Videos? Memes?" Fantasy Bakugou questioned while rubbing his chin.

"Would you extras knock it off this is the medieval times they don't have that shit here!" "Sorry future Bakugou." everyone mumbled. "Hey, future Bakugou can we call you something other than future Bakugou cause that is just annoying?" Mina whined. "I don't give a fuck just call me Katsuki or whatever." He mumbled out while looking at the screen on the dimension remote. "Okay, Katsuki so what are we doing now?" She asked. "Umm well..." "Oi!" Everyone turned to look at the medieval Bakugou.

"You may have come from a different world but I don't take too kindly to those who get in the way of my quest." "What quest ribbit?" Tsu asked while placing her finger on her chin. A loud roar was then heard above them. Everyone looked up to see a red dragon flying over them. "D-does your quest have something to do with fighting that d-dragon?" Denki stuttered out while grabbing onto Mina's arm. "Y-yeah shouldn't you be getting ready to f-fight it?"Mina questioned. Medieval Bakugou just rolled his eyes at them and yelled up at the dragon. "GET DOWN HERE ALREADY SHITTY HAIR!" He yelled. The dragon then landed beside fantasy Bakugou and transformed into a human.

"Woah, I'm a dragon in this universe! That's so cool and manly!" Kirishima yelled. "Woah another me! And there's two other Bakubro! Did Uraraka make a duplication spell or something?" The other Kiri asked fantasy Bakugou. "*sigh* no they're from a different world but that's beside the point what did you- KIRISHIMA!" "Huh oh sorry Bakubro!" Kiri stopped looking at his double showing off his quirk to yell. "It's just that other world more me has this cool magic ability! *gasp* Do you all have magic abilities!?" He asked the class. "Yeah we all do but we call them quirks where we are from." Deku explained. "That's so cool! Can I see-" "Shitty hair!" "Yes, Bakubro!?" "What did you find." "Oh right! Okay, so it seems like the league is heading into the enchanted forest. If we head straight North now we should be able to cut them off." "Alright than tell everyone to get ready we are heading out now." "Yes, sir!" Kiri saluted then ran off to gather the other warriors.

"The rest of you best be leaving now. I don't want you all to jeopardize my mission." Medieval Bakugou yelled at the class. "We are coming with you." Katsuki told him. "Eh? What the hell did you say?!" (M)Bakugou said while marching over to him. "Look this device says that the guy we are looking for is North so we will just tag along with you since you know the area." "Tch, and why should I help your ass!" Katsuki glared at him before rolling his eyes and letting out a sigh. "Look..." He said quietly so only he and (M) Bakugou could hear. "You care about Izuku right?" "Of course he's my partner after all." "Well let's just say this guy has something to do with my Izuku." (M) Bakugou raised his eyebrow at this. Katsuki sighed and whispered something in (M) Bakugou's ear that made his eyes go wide. "Fine I'll help so that won't happen but you need to help me get my Deku back." "What do you mean?" "Before you, all showed up the league of villains kidnapped Deku so they could make him lead them to the ancient sword." "Alright, we will help you."

Bakugou's Pov
'What the hell is future me telling that guy!? I don't like being kept in the dark and I know something is up! Why would medieval me make such a scared face when future me whispered to him, what the hell did he tell him that made him look like that!? Did it have something to deal with-' "Kacchan!" I turned my head to see Deku running over to me. "Kacchan this world is so cool! Uraraka is apparently a witch, Iida is a knight, oh and get this Todoroki is a prince! Isn't that funny!" "Yeah funny..." "Hey what's wrong?" He asked me while grabbing my hand. "*sigh* You have noticed how different future me acts right?" "Yeah." "I just don't get it what happened to me?" "Who knows but we are here to fix it so don't worry too much. You look better when you smile." He said and lifted up the corners of my mouth with his fingers. "See you look better already." He giggled out. 'God I love him and his cute ass smile. But something obviously happens to him in the future.' I pushed his hands away from my face and pulled him into a kiss. 'I just have to make sure he stays by me so I can protect him.'

Later
"Alright, the league should be coming out of the forest in a few minutes." Medieval me told us. "Rember our main goal is to get Izuku and get out and make sure you do don't make them get to the enchanted forest or else we won't be able to track them. Does everyone understand the plan?" "Yeah." We all said in unison."Good now everyone get in position." I grabbed Deku's hand and we hid behind a rock. 'He's staying by me no matter what.' "Kacchan do you hear that?" Deku whispered to me. There was a low mumbling sound it seems like it's getting closer. I peeked my head out from the rock and some people walk out the forset. "They're here." I whispered. Deku nodded his head then used his phone to reflect light off from the sun to signal the others.

I poked my head out again and I could clearly see the people. The weird hand freak is there so is the psycho chick, the scared guy and some other hooded figure. The guy with all the scars is walking next to this dimension Deku who has his arms chained together and bruises over his face. 'Alright time to start this plan.'

I used my quirk to make an explosion in front of the league. I saw future me do the same thing but from behind the league. The explosion caused a smokescreen which allowed frog girl to use her tongue to send round face to the league and she was able to touch them all so they all started to float. Once they began to float Medieval Kiri turned into a dragon and grabbed them all and brought them back down to the ground. Round-faced released them and engine nerd, Pikachu, and Tapey pinned them down.

"Kacchan!" I turned my head and I was immediately met with a hug. "I knew you would come to save me! I'm so glad your-pft haha what are you wearing?" Medieval Deku giggled at me. "DEKU!" He turned his head then looked back at me with a confused face. "Wait who are you?" "I'm from a different dimension." "A different dimension!? You mean there are other versions of Kacchan that's so cool! So what's your dimen-" He was cut off when (M) me pulled him into a hug. "How bad did they hurt you?" He asked Deku. "It's just a couple bruises I'll be fine." "I'm sorry. This never would have happened if I-" "Hey don't blame yourself it isn't your fault besides you found me and captured the villains so everything's okay!"Deku said then kissed his forehead making the blonde blush.

I walk over to my Deku to give those two some privacy. "Hey, Kacchan! Capturing these guys was pretty easy huh." "Yeah but it's only because they don't have quirks in this world." "Hmm true." I looked over to the villains when the realization hit me. "Weren't there four of them?" All of a sudden a sword was hurdling towards Deku. Before it could hit him future me tackled him to the ground. 'Where the hell did that come from!? And how did he get to Deku so fast!? He wasn't even close to us!' I looked towards the direction of where it was thrown to see the hooded figure. He saw me and started running into the forest. "Where the fuck do you think you're going!" I yelled and started chasing him. "Bakugou wait!" I heard someone yell but I didn't care. 'This fucker tried to kill my boyfriend!'

The guy kept running until he suddenly vanished into the trees. 'Damn it! Where did he go!?' I looked around but I didn't see him. 'Fuck.' I turned back around to head back to everyone but soon realized the mistake I made. 'I ran into the enchanted forest. I can't get out unless I made a trail. What am I going to do now!' I heard rustling next to me and got into a fighting stance. "Geez Bakugo next time listen when I try to warn you! I almost lost track of you!" Pinky whined out. "Tch whatever let's just get back to the others." "I guess that means you didn't get the guy." I just glared at her and started to follow her acid trail back to everyone.

"Izuku you okay?" I asked him once we got back to everyone. "Yeah I'm fine, I'm just glad future you was there to save me." 'I'm glad he was there too but how did he get there?' "Everybody let's go the device is now saying that the Shifter is in a new dimension!" Future me yelled and opened up the portal. "Bye! Hopefully, we will get to meet you all again!" Medieval Deku yelled at us while Medieval me just waved. When I was about to go through I was pulled back by someone. "He's safer with you around huh. You'll always be there to protect him huh." Future me said while glaring daggers at me. "You brought him here so do your job and actually fucking protect him or I will!" He yelled before pushing past me and marching through the portal.

"Tch I will always protect him. that sword was just coming to fast for me to react...stupid that's a stupid excuse." I mumbled to myself while stepping through the portal.
———————————————————
Sorry this chapter is late school and practice has me tired af and I didn't know how I wanted this part to end. I also don't feel like spellchecking this so sorry if there's any grammar mistakes.😛

Word count:1862