Bonus Chapter

Two weeks later
"Hey, guys do you ever get that feeling that your missing something?" Kirishima asked while biting the end of his pencil. "Everyday bro! Ever since that Shifter incident, something feels off!" Denki said. "I know what you mean but what is it?" Sero questioned while rubbing his chin. "Maybe it will come to us if we look around." Kirishima suggested and they all nodded and started to look around the classroom.

"Hey, Bakubro is there anything missing?" Kirishima asked the blonde. "Don't know don't care. Now back away from Deku." Bakugou said while tightening his hold on Deku who is currently sitting on his lap with his head on the blonde's shoulder and with his arms wrapping around the back of the chair so he could write in his notebook. Kirishima frowned and leaned his head to the side so he was looking at Deku.

"Midoriya what's with him?" "Haha, ever since the incident Kacchan's being way more protective of me." "But he does know I'm not going to hurt you right?" "That's what they all say. Now fuck off!" Bakugou yelled. "Okay okay, I'm going geez!" Kirishima said and backed away.

"Stupid shitty hair getting close to you. The next person that goes near you will die..." Bakugou grumbled making Deku giggle. He then sat up straight so he was looking at the blonde and leaned down and placed a kiss on his lips.

"Thanks for protecting me Kacchan." Deku joked with a closed eye smile on his face making Bakugou blush. "Always..."

"Guys I can't figure it out." Kirishima said while walking back over to Denki and Sero. "We can't either." Denki said. "Yeah, and it's not like this missing thing will come strolling through the door." Sero said while pointing to the door which suddenly just opened.

"Guess who's back!" Mina yelled while opening up the door.

"We forgot Mina!" "My backpack!" Denki yelled and everyone looked at him. "What? Oh hey, Mina!" Denki waved to the girl who merely sighed.

"How did you get back?" Uraraka asked Mina. "Oh well after you guys abandoned me in the gender-bent world I had to wait two weeks until the Shifter actually appeared in their world to get back here!" She explained and their gender-bent counterparts walked into the room along with a gender-bent adult Bakugou.

"I feel so conflicted." Mineta said while staring at the boy's female counterparts. "Don't get any fucking ideas grapey!" Fembakugou said while making small explosions in her hand. Mineta quickly nodded his head and backed away.

"So you guys are chasing the Shifter down now?" Deku asked. "Yeah, and it says she's somewhere around here." FemKatsuki said. All of class 1-a looked at each other then back at the group.

"So who's gonna tell them." Denki said while using his thumb to point to the group. "Tell us what?" Femdeku asked. "The Shifter is trying to kill you so you don't grow up and accidentally kill his girlfriend or her boyfriend in your case." Momo explained. "I die!" Deku yelled while looking up at FemKatsuki with wide eyes.

"Oi Deku shut up you'll be fine!" Bakugou said while walking over to the group, he then showed his phone to his female version of himself. "Copy this information onto your phone." "What the hell for?" She said while crossing her arms. "You wanna save your Deku right?" She quickly snatched his phone and started to do what he said.

"There." She said and handed him back his phone. "Now go back to your dimension before she disappears." Bakugou said while pointing with his thumb at FemKatsuki who was becoming transparent.

"So our futures saved now that was so easy!" Femdenki said making class 1-a glare at her. "Well thank you guys!" Femdeku said and waved goodbye to the class before going through the portal.

"Damn Midoriya not gonna lie but you look really hot as a girl." Mineta said while watching Femdeku leave through the portal. "Ummm." "You wanna fucking say that again you grape piece of shit!" Bakugou yelled while activating his quirk towards the teen. "Uhh, I d-didn't mean it!" "Oh so now your saying Deku isn't hot!?" "What no! I-I mean! AHHHHH! Mineta screamed and began to run out of the classroom.

"Come back here so I can kill you!" Bakugou yelled and started running after him. "*sigh* I'll go get him...Kacchan wait!" Deku said and began to chase after the blonde.

"So I guess you guys really didn't miss me huh?" Mina said to Denki, Sero, and Kirishima with a pout on her face. "What of course we've missed you!" Kirishima said and Sero and Denki nodded in agreement. "You guys didn't even know I was gone." "Yeah...b-but it felt like I was missing something and you were it!" Kirishima said with a smile. "Yeah, it just didn't feel right here without you!" Sero said. "You mean it?" She asked. "Of course! Your apart of our squad nothing feels right if we aren't all together!" Denki said making her smile.

"You still left me stranded in a different universe." She said while crossing her arms. "We're sorry!" They all said at the same time. "Apology group hug?" Kirishima suggested and he and the other boys extended their arms out.

Mina looked at them with a questionable expression before she rolled her eyes at them and started laughing.

"Apology....accepted!" She laughed out and ran into their arms.
———————————————————————
The next chapter will be the last!

Word count: 930