The Past

Bakugou's pov
We were right on the Shifter's tail. He had kept running and making portals to jump through but we just jumped through them right after him.

We kept chasing him through all sorts of different dimensions like one where it looked like I work for the mafia, another where the league was students in U.A, one where Deku was pregnant 'That one was probably the weirdest one.', another where we were all actors, and one where some of us were mermaids.

We eventually made it back to school but as soon as we all ran out of the portal we were meet with a bunch of smoke. When it cleared the Shifter was gone.

"Ugh! Where the hell did he go!" Future me yelled out while his hands started to spark. "We fucking lost him!" I yelled while fanning the remaining smoke away and checking to make sure Izuku was next to me and he was. "Why is there smoke coming from the building!?" I heard round face yell. I looked up at the building to see black smoke coming from one of the windows.

"No no no no no...!" I turned my head to see future me with wide eyes shaking his head. "What's wrong future bro?" Shitty hair asked him. "Were back..."He mumbled and started to run inside of the building. "Back? back where?" Pikachu asked. "The present Idiot!" I yelled at him. "Doesn't that mean the league is attacking?*ribbit*" "Correct so we should go and help the others." half and half said and we all ran inside of the school only to see a bunch of blue flames surrounding the rest of our class
and some of the teachers while they fought the league.

"They're back!" I heard ponytail yell while she just finished making a cannon. "Good, we could really use the help!" Bird boy yelled while his shadow was fighting off some Nomu. "Alright let's beat these assholes!" I yelled and started to crack my knuckles and walk up to a Nomu when I felt someone tug on my shirt.

I turned around to see my future self standing there but he was distracted by something else. I looked to see where he was staring only to see Deku saving the tail guy from being stabbed by the crazy blonde.

"Don't let Izuku fight." He told me while still looking over at Deku. "Or else he-" "Yeah." He said softly while nodding his head. "Well, I'm not going to let that happen!"

I ran over to Deku and grabbed his arm. "Kacchan what are you-" "Just shut up and follow me!" I dragged him outside away from the chaos and fighting.

"What are we doing out here!? We should be in there fighting! Our friends need our-" I grabbed his face and pressed my lips against his.

"Don't come back in until I tell you to, okay?" I told him once we broke away from our kiss. "Okay." I smiled and gave him another quick kiss before running back inside the school.

'There's no way I'm gonna lose him.'

Third-person
It was an all-out battle between heroes and villains.

Todoroki, with his ice, was putting out the blue flames Dabi was creating. This allowed more of the students and teachers to actually help each other out since the wall of fire wasn't separating them any longer.

Midnight was able to make a few villains fall asleep with her quirk but she was soon restrained down by a Nomu. Mina, Sero, and Present Mic went over to help her.

Uraraka and Tsu were busy blocking Toga's attacks while also trying to restrain her with help from Aizawa.

Satou and Shoji were trying to pin down Kurogiri so he wouldn't be able to help transport the league away once they start losing.

Denki and Jiro were also teaming up together to try and stop Twice from making any more clones to distract everybody.

Everyone was helping in the battle, everyone but Deku who was still waiting outside for Bakugou to tell him to come back in.