Reality

Third-person
"Deku don't you dare fight!" Bakugou shouted but the greenette didn't hear him and kept running.

Katsuki, however, heard his younger self yelling and looked away from the Nomu he was fighting. His eyes grew wide when he saw Deku running.

While Deku was running he noticed that Iida was also running over to help Todoroki. He also noticed that Uraraka, Tsu, Sero, and Midnight we're together and had restrained some of the villains.

'Maybe Mina should help out our other friends since it looks like Uraraka and them got this.' Deku thought but suddenly his eyes went wide in realization and he slowly turned his head to look behind him.

'Wait... we never got Mina back from the other dimension...which means...'

He looked back to see the pink girl that he was just talking to shift back into a hooded figure holding out a laser gun.

The man smirked right before firing sending a laser directly towards the boy.

Katsuki shook his head remembering when his Deku died in his arms because he wasn't fast enough. 'I'm not letting him die again!' He thought while activating one for all making red sparks appear around his body.

In an instant, he was next to Deku and pushing him to the ground just in time. The beam had just missed them.

"Izuku you okay?" Katsuki asked Deku who was now underneath him. "Yeah, thanks for saving me future Kacchan!" Deku told him with a smile making the older male blush and look away from the boy.

"NO!" The Shifter yelled gaining the two's attention. He pointed the ray at them. "YOU DONT GET TO LIVE!" He yelled and was about to pull the trigger again but an explosion going off next to him knocked the laser out of his hand.

The Shifter quickly turned to see an enraged Bakugou standing a few feet away from him. "I'm not going to let you hurt him so DIE!" Bakugou screamed while holding out his hands and creating a massive explosion directed towards the Shifter which ended up knocking him out.

"KACCHAN!" Deku yelled while running up to the blonde who quickly wrapped his arms around him and spun him around in a hug. "I'm so glad you're okay." Bakugou whispered while holding the greenette's face in both his hands. "Haha, you can thank future you for that." Deku quietly laughed out while grabbing onto his wrist. Bakugou leaned in and planted a kiss on Deku's lips.

By this time all the villains had been restrained and were being taken away by the teachers some of them, however, managed to escape.

Both teens pulled away from each other when they heard yelling.

"UNTIE ME!" Shifter ,who just gained consciousness, yelled at Sero who finished wrapping him up in his tape. "Yeah, I don't think so man." Sero told him while walking away to join the others.

Bakugou, Katsuki, and Deku all walked over to the Shifter who glared at them when they got closer. "What the hell do you want!?" He yelled at the three. "To kill you." Katsuki simply said while activating one for all and holding up his hand sparking with explosions which made the Shifter's face turn pale.

"Future Kacchan no!" Deku said while lowering the adult's hand making him grumble. "Why the hell were you trying to kill Deku." Bakugou asked him while crossing his arms. "Because that shitty number one hero took something away from me!" He yelled while glaring at Deku.

"I become the number one hero!" Deku says excitedly while jumping up and down making the Shifter roll his eyes. "What do you mean Deku took something from you?" Bakugou asked while placing a hand on his boyfriend's shoulder to try and calm him down.