Chapter 8

Deep feeling? Does she have feelings for me? Impossible!

Harry: nahh she just fell bad that I got beaten up by her f*cking ex!
Evie: it's definitely not that. You have to ask her.
Harry: stop doing this! You again give me hopes for her but we know that in the end I'll be the fool again!
Evie: Harry...
Harry: NO. This time I'm not going to be the only one to move. If she wants she'll come. Otherwise we're not going to die!(well if she reject me again I might)
Evie: what happened to the love that you had for her?
Harry: I still love her but I'm losing my time if I start thinking that we will be together again!
Evie: you're right. You've been through a lot with this. Do what you think is right.
Harry: thanks. Now get the hell out of here. See ya Blueberry-princess!

She rolls her eyes. I'm tired as hell.

<<Mal's POV>>
I didn't get the chance to answer but it might be for the best. Am I in love with him? I think that if something happened with Harry and I now ot would be a disaster because I know that I'm stuck with feelings for Ben. It would kill Harry to know that I'm in love with someone else while dating him. Whatever I just need some freaking sleep! This day is sooo long and I can't use the word tired to express my feelings. The word "exhausted" could be good.

3 Days Before The Wedding
Jane: hey Mal! I hope I don't bother you! (Jane? What is she doing here at the Isle? And at...9 in the d*mn morning! She's not the kind of person to come alone here. And in the thought that she brought someone else with her scares me. It might be Ben. Cr*p)
Mal: oh hey Jane! Did something happened?
Jane: well... actually I'm on bad news!
Mal: what is it?
Jane: okay...you know how you are engaged with Ben right?
Mal: yes...
Jane: well your wedding is supposed to be in four days but you guys broke up.
Mal: yeah so there's no wedding...
Jane: actually...based on the "engagement contract" since you're engaged to the king and it's official you can't cancel the wedding...
Mal: WHAT? OF COURSE I CAN!
What the h*ll is she talking about??? We broke up! I CAN CANCEL THE WEDDING!
Jane: I'm sorry but it's the royal contract. If you reject it or try to escape you will have to go to jail.
Mal: can't Ben do something?
Jane: he could!
Mal: what do you mean he could? Not anymore?
Jane: the royal council had a meeting for this and only if both of you agreed you could break off the engagement.

Alright I already know where this is going. Thanks Ben!

Mal: so...let me guess. Ben rejected right?
Ben: yes I did

What did I say? Didn't I say she's with him? One thing that I hate now that the burior is down is that I can't hide anywhere!

Mal: GREAT BEN! AMAZING! It's really fair to make decisions for both of us!
Ben: Mal don't you get it? You think you don't love me! (Oh please Ben! Get a LIFE!) And you definitely can't be with Harry!

This is the part where I have to slap him but for some strange reason I won't. Oh yeah I know the reason. If I slap him I won't be able to stop and I'll kill him... What a dream! Woahh! Chill there Mal! Where did this evil b*tch in my mind came from?

Mal: Ben I'm even tired of seeing your face. PLEASE! Stop making it harder.
Ben: look whatever the situation is I don't want you to feel like you are in a prison in our relationship so...
Mal: you don't want me to feel like I'm in a prison? Seriously? What is wrong with you? (Ben needs a psychologist for sure! What happened to him since our engagement? He's a whole different person. He doesn't care about me JUST about the kingdom, he isn't that smart, he's hurting people and most of all he doesn't love me.)
Ben: I know it sounds weird after everything that happened but can you see above all this?
Mal: no Ben I can't. And I can't because every mistake you did these weeks made a mountain in front of what you see. And your mistakes? Let me start: you left me alone in a room without seeing me for two days, you cheated on me with Audrey, you punched Harry really hard and now you don't let me divorce you!
Jane: I think I should go...I thought about that late I know!

Jane leaves probably tired of our loud voices and she'll definitely go find Carlos to talk to. They are a cute couple.

Ben: I am so sorry for all this and I truly am Mal!
Mal: I don't need your apology Ben! Don't you get it? You promised to love me and you forgot it 3 times in a weeks! Even if you apologize I'm not coming back!
Ben: you're right. I have a plan since we can't cancel the wedding. (I'm h*lla impressed! He took a step back! Impressed and I want to start clapping my hands!)
Mal: tell me
Ben: we'll do the wedding and after some days we'll divorce to look like nothing happened before. We just weren't the best for each other.
Mal: what about that time that you were with Audrey and you were answering the press questions?
Ben: I introduced Audrey as our wedding planner because she wouldn't get off me the whole time.
Mal: alright we are covered there then. I'm going to take Evie and return to Auradon for the dress and the stuff.
Ben: yes I should make my clothes too. (he is just leaving but I have to ask)
Mal: can I ask you something? (he nods) Is Audrey really our wedding planner?
Ben: of course not I got professionals! (we laugh at the same time and it reminds me of all our good moments. Well these moments passed out a long time ago)

We are in the limo and the tense in the air is sensible. Evie definitely wants something to ask but doesn't take the risk. And she shouldn't. When we arrive paparazzi are everywhere and they attack to ask where I have been.

Mal: everyone I know you have questions and I would love to answer to each one of you but I have to keep the preparations for the wedding going.

I hate to lie about how I feel I don't want to be me anymore. I used to love evil Mal. The girl I was, I was proud of me. I didn't deal with what I deal with now. It was nice and easy to be ME. Now I'm tired of myself. I wish everyday to be someone else. It's hard being me. I don't have any self-respect left and I'm broke. Not broke of money but broke of feelings. I don't want to be me! Can't anyone understand what I'm going through?

Evie: Mal! (again thinking and not paying attention to what is happening around me. We are already in my room. Old room)
Mal: I feel...

Actually nothing. I don't feel anything. I say everything I wish, everything I want but little fact. I don't feel. I felt pain, happiness, love, sadness and a lot other things that I don't feel anything now.

Evie: Mal? What is it again? You made a deal. After the wedding you're free! What's bothering you?
Mal: I don't like this. It's a different thing.
Can we get over the world with evil?
Evie: I think we can't but can you tell me what's going on in that beautiful mind right there? (she points to my head. Beautiful mind? It's an empty place with black walls. No beauty in there. Not anymore at least)
Mal: can we make the dress? It's been a long day...
Evie: yeah of course!

Hours pass with Evie talking and designing the dress. Picking fabric, colour. Classic white with some purple tips at the bottom. It's good. Not much expected thought.

Evie: it's done!
Mal: after 3 hours? Soooo quick!
Evie: shut up Mal it's a wedding dress not an everyday outfit!
Mal: where did the talent "done in 10 minutes" go?
Evie: again shut up! (she laughs and I'm forced to do the same. I try to show that I'm better now than I was 3 hours ago. Which I'm not but she doesn't need to know that)
Mal: alright now as a kind "princess I'll tell you to get the h*ll out of here cause I need to sleep!
Evie: whatever!

Evie leaves and I try to lie down on my bed. I'm tired as h*ll! It's been a weird day. Nope. Weird is not an enough word to describe today.

Ben: do I interupt anything?
Mal: yeah. I was busy trying to sleep but since you came...
Ben: I need to apologize
Mal: woah chill there Ben don't attack me or anything! Don't you think you've done enough?
Ben: wait and listen please. Since we won't be together I don't want to be like an enemy to you. I want to keep a friendship after all this. Do you agree?
Mal: actually that would be good. I agree. We didn't go well as a couple we'll try as friends! Are you ok with that?
Ben: of course! I suggested it anyway. (he laughs! Funny much huh?)
Mal: you better go I need to sleep.
Ben: okay then goodnight! Have a great sleep!
Mal: thanks.

1:00 a.m.
Mal: Harry?

I'm so sorry it took me so long (7 days to be exact) to upload the next chapter but you know... SCHOOL! And school doesn't give me creativity at all! Love y'all ♥️♥️♥️