Chapter 25

Evie: Mal I'm so sorry. He shouldn't go that way. It was unfair.
Mal: ...( I can hear everything they say but I can't answer. If I begin to talk I won't end crying in millions of years. It happens every time. Right the moment I start loving someone something happens to them. But why him? His last words...they broke me the most. He kept on trying to survive through death just so he can see me one last time. And then he...)

Jay: how is she?
Evie: still doesn't talk. This is too much for her.
Carlos: I know right? Like she hasn't gone through a lot already!
Jane: but what can we do?
Lonnie: I mean...she is hurt. I don't that anything we do will help her. Her psychology is real low!
Evie: well even if we try... he's gone. She will have this in her forever and won't be able to move on.
Jay: I think we should all try to talk to her together and see what happens.
Carlos: not like we've done this already 13 times!
Lonnie: you're counting them?
Carlos: I said a random number Lonnie focus!
Evie: guys...where is she!?

I know what to do. At least I think I know. This might be wrong but it's my last chance. Taking my mom's evil scepter  and combining it with my dad's ember, that I already have, will help him! It's the only way out right now and I'll do it no matter what the consequences are. I knew that I would need my book but I remember some stuff from it so it'll be fine for now. I'll take it when I go in. First the new guard... let's see if I remember this...

In deep sleep you shall be,
Not remembering what I hide
Magic work let this be,
Let this spell work for me

Quick, easy and a success as always. Now the door needs a little...there you go. Not everything needs spells, a bit of magic and... gorgeous art! Now let's find this scepter...

Mal: oh there you are! I've been looking for you all around! Now let's see...this must have some kind of protection right...?

Up and down world make this fair,
Leave this unprotected here

Mal: now THAT'S what I call perfection!
Audrey: do you really want to do this?
Mal: Audrey! Hey...I was just...you know... exploring...
Audrey: I mean okay I understand that you want to save him but putting together the 2 most powerful things on the world is dangerous. Don't you want to leave it to a professional? (I think she definitely knows why I'm here. Great. But she isn't trying to stop me she just gives me advice? Is that true? This world get weirder and weirder.)
Mal: I left it to a professional! The amazing magician you have here, FairyGodMother but guess what!? She said she couldn't do anything! And when I asked her if she could try to use her magic to give it a shot at least she said "I prefer not to use magic that way. His destiny was to die that way and we shouldn't change that"! Like are you serious!? What I see right here is that some fairy didn't study well her spells and now she is useless!
Audrey: don't blame her. This might not be his destiny but it happened now Mal.
Mal: but what if I can change this!? I can't just let him leave! Not like that...
Audrey: fine...do your thing. I just wanted to warn you.
Mal: why do you care?
Audrey: because I don't want you to destroy the world.
Mal: and that's why...
Audrey: that's why I WANT TO DO THAT! DAH!
MAL: whatever. Let me do this and then you can have the world.
Audrey: thanks!